No announcement yet.

floyd scrap the jmm fight..go fight mosley or berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd scrap the jmm fight..go fight mosley or berto

then you can fight the winner of pacman-cotto and be the p4p#1 guy again..plus you'll have you respect at ww..2 fights and it puts all doubts to rest..just 2 fights...seriously fighting jmm is a waste of a fight..all you need are 2
    Last edited by larry x; 06-18-2009, 12:43 PM.

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
    then you can fight the winner of pacman-cotto and be the p4p#1 guy again..plus you'll have you respect at ww..2 fights and it puts all doubts to rest..just 2 fights...seriously fighting jmm is a waste of a fight..all you need are 2
    Damn Larry, you flip flop more than Barack Obama. Not so long ago, I remember you justifying this fight as a solid fight against the #2 p4p guy...now its a waste of time?
    Make up your mind brothaman.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
      Damn Larry, you flip flop more than Barack Obama. Not so long ago, I remember you justifying this fight as a solid fight against the #2 p4p guy...now its a waste of time?
      Make up your mind brothaman.
      yea i said it was a good tune up..but id rather him cut the **** and lets get it cracking..im sick of listening to ya'll talk ****....

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        yea i said it was a good tune up..but id rather him cut the **** and lets get it cracking..im sick of listening to ya'll talk ****....
        I thought it was a good fight. I was looking forward to JMM putting an end to this Floyd myth. Hopefully it still gets made so JMM can tax that ass.

Comment

Besides, maybe he's really injured and if thats the case its not his fault. So why scrap the fight altogether.

He'll get more credit beating JMM than a noob like Berto anyway.

Comment

I am glad that you came to earth Larryx.
            FLOYD should fight real welterweight like COTTO,MOSLEY,WILLIAMS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
              Besides, maybe he's really injured and if thats the case its not his fault. So why scrap the fight altogether.

He'll get more credit beating JMM than a noob like Berto anyway.
              berto ko's jmm at 147

Comment

I would like to see what Floyd looks like in a fight with JMM. Going after Mosley or Pac right away might not be a good idea. He signed on to fight JMM so he should go through with it. JMM should get his pay day.

Comment

• Hmmmm. Maybe it's just a coincidence that Floyd Mayweather Jr. suffered a rib injury, causing his July 18 fight with Juan Manuel Marquez to be postponed, when the fight was dead at the box office. I'm not surprised the fight died at the MGM Grand ticket window because, right or wrong, it was perceived as a mismatch by most -- not to mention that fights in Las Vegas in the brutal heat of the dead of summer usually are a disaster. So Mayweather can heal up and watch from the sideline as Cotto and Pacquiao make their deal to deliver a fight that fans will be truly excited about. I doubt they're going to have any trouble selling pay-per-view subscriptions or MGM Grand tickets for that one.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=4269326&name=rafael_dan

HAHAHAHA !

Comment

When you sign a contract as a BUSINESS man you do what you signed to do. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                    X