Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most lovable boxer in boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricardo Mayorga, Edison Miranda, and Vic Darchinyan def top the charts of most lovable fighters.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
        Why not dislike drug cheats?
        I don't agree with taking drugs, but it's not enough to make me dislike an otherwise very cool guy such as Mosley.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
          Vitali Klitschko
          Boring. In and out of the ring.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by luv3s2sp00g3 View Post
            Seems to me like all the Bhop haters had a change of heart since the Pavlik fight. He went from hated, boring fighter to beloved, grizzled hall of famer in 1 fight.
            you're seein' what I'm seein'...

Comment

It's not totally surprising. Bernard wasn't fighting great for the last few years and his style became ugly. It's great to see him pick up his game again and get that fire back that people thought was long gone.

Comment

Glen Johnson
                Shane Mosley
                Chico Corrales
                Donaire

Comment

^Kudos on Glen Johnson n Chico.

Winky Wright. Good attitude outside of drawing with Taylor, he doesn't really get hated on. And to date has put up the best performance against Hopkins since Roy Jones despite being 16 pounds from his best weight. He has fought in different countries, and fights to pressure even behind a guard.

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
                    It's not totally surprising. Bernard wasn't fighting great for the last few years and his style became ugly. It's great to see him pick up his game again and get that fire back that people thought was long gone.
                    True......the last few B-Hop fights have been bad for the eyes but at the end of the day its all about W's and L's and for the man to have 3 of his last 5 fall in the L cloumn(before the Pavlik fight)was the wake-up he needed! The B-Hop 2009 motto is "44 and still wantin' more!" Remember where you heard it first

Comment

RRJ, Tito Trinidad, Chad Dawson

Comment

Working...
                      X