No announcement yet.

shoulder injury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Rizonator View Post
    Yup. I would've died. I wasnt going to go to the hospital for a stomach ache.

Good thing my girlfriend convinced me to go, I would've died, fo real.

The doctor said 10 more minutes and I would've been done. It actually ruptured once they had begun surgery. i was in the hospital recovering from the infection for like a week.
    Holy ****ing ****ery...

That's ****in' lucky brutha....

If i ever get a bad stomache ache I gunna be worried now, How long did you have that ache??

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
      Holy ****ing ****ery...

That's ****in' lucky brutha....

If i ever get a bad stomache ache I gunna be worried now, How long did you have that ache??
      A bit over a day.

It felt like a regular stomach ache but that **** got really really intense towards the end.
      I would imagine someone sliding a hunting knife in and out of your stomach would feel similar.

Comment

A bit over a day.

It felt like a regular stomach ache but that **** got really really intense towards the end.
        I would imagine someone sliding a hunting knife in and out of your stomach would feel similar.
        I will remember to get to a hospital if i ever feel such a sensation...

Comment

I will remember to get to a hospital if i ever feel such a sensation...
          Keep in mind it didnt feel like that at first. Only towards the end.

Oh, that **** was unbearable once I was on the hospital bed getting prepped for surgery.

It's crazy. Plus I kept throwing up violently.

Did I mention I was on a business trip in Orlando? lmao

So I didnt have anyone there, had to take a cab to the hospital

Comment

hm prolli pulled a muscle

Comment

Keep in mind it didnt feel like that at first. Only towards the end.

Oh, that **** was unbearable once I was on the hospital bed getting prepped for surgery.

It's crazy. Plus I kept throwing up violently.

Did I mention I was on a business trip in Orlando? lmao

So I didnt have anyone there, had to take a cab to the hospital
              LMAO,

Are you ****ing with me? If not that **** is mad...

Stomache ache, got worse and worse, throwing up etc. Dayum.

Comment

LMAO,

Are you ****ing with me? If not that **** is mad...

Stomache ache, got worse and worse, throwing up etc. Dayum.
                I swear. I'm being 100% real right now.

I threw up so much it got to a point where i was throwing up this disgusting clear and yellow liquid (that **** was bitter as ****) I believe it was some sort of bile or something.

It kind of looked like i was puking raw eggs (the consistency and color)

Comment

I swear. I'm being 100% real right now.

I threw up so much it got to a point where i was throwing up this disgusting clear and yellow liquid (that **** was bitter as ****) I believe it was some sort of bile or something.

It kind of looked like i was puking raw eggs (the consistency and color)
                  So ifi get a stomche ache, that escalates until it feels like Predator is raping me in the stomache with a long knife, and meanwhile am throwing up. Get to the hospital?

I suffer from migrane headaches and they make me throw up a lot. At one point i threw up so much that i was heaving but nothing came out....

It was ****ing horrible i swear..I feel for you..(NO ****, well maybe a little...)

Comment

So ifi get a stomche ache, that escalates until it feels like Predator is raping me in the stomache with a long knife, and meanwhile am throwing up. Get to the hospital?

I suffer from migrane headaches and they make me throw up a lot. At one point i threw up so much that i was heaving but nothing came out....

It was ****ing horrible i swear..I feel for you..(NO ****, well maybe a little...)
                    Maybe not the Predator part but if you get a stomach ache that lasts more than a day, just go to the hospital.

That would happen to me too (the heaving but nothing coming out) Then the raw eggs starting coming out.

Weird.

Comment

Why the no ****?

LIKE OMG!

Comment

Working...
                      X