Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The full Mayweather-Mosley card. Is this final?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The full Mayweather-Mosley card. Is this final?

Mayweather vs. Mosley

Hector Saldivia vs Said Ouali

Saul Alvarez vs Jose Miguel Cotto

Ponce de Leon vs. Cornelius Lock

Daniel Jacobs is fighting.

George Groves is fighting.

I don't think that is the full card.

But, Jacobs, Alvarez, and Lock-Ponce De Leon are the televised undercard.

Comment

**** card....

Comment

Some good fighters but we need to see these prospects fight people and not stiffs, Jacobs vs Manfredo would have been a good one for a start.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          I don't think that is the full card.

But, Jacobs, Alvarez, and Lock-Ponce De Leon are the televised undercard.
          Okay thats not that bad then.....

Alvarez made this undercard worth while IMO. Jacobs Im not big on but hes a good young prospect. Ponce all I remember is JuanMa beating his face in.

Comment

Mayweather Mosley - 1/5/2010 - MGM

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
              **** card....
              I think Lock-Ponce De Leon might become an interesting fight. Might even turn out into a little war...

Comment

Some good fighters but we need to see these prospects fight people and not stiffs, Jacobs vs Manfredo would have been a good one for a start.
                Jacobs? I agree. But, at the same time I don't see anything special about him. So I am not sure if he should be move so quickly either.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Okay thats not that bad then.....

Alvarez made this undercard worth while IMO. Jacobs Im not big on but hes a good young prospect. Ponce all I remember is JuanMa beating his face in.
                  Is not a bad card at all.

Lock-Ponce De Leon might become a sleeper. Ponce is pretty tough and has a good chin. It was shocking that Juanma starched him out so quick. Lock can be an entertaining fight. That fight will be interesting.

Jacobs? Eh I am not big on him either and he is a young prospect. I wonder who they would have him fight.

Alvarez? Eh, but it is a good exposure for him and is smart to put him on this undercard on a Mexican Holiday for business purposes. And, Alvarez might become the biggest star of Mexico. So it is nice to see him there. But, I wish they would of picked an opponent his size. I actually preferred Matt Hatton then JM Cotto. But, is a good exposure none the less. Alvarez hasn't really been showed in the U.S....

Comment

**** card....
                    lmfao @ the sig

Comment

Working...
                    X