No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao's record against southpaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
    Don't act like a clueless twat for the sake of trying to one up me, of course familiarity helps, the post was about angles - applying Floyd statistics to a Manny question in regards to southpaws doesn't make any sense.
    Ur hatred for Floyd Mayweather has blinded u, I wasn't trying to discredit Manny at all, I was just sharing why the question hit me, but u being oversensitive combined with hatred made u think some type of way. And yes southpaws train to fight ortgodox fighters when they first start and then learn how to fight other southpaws too

Comment

Torrecampo was a southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Torrecampo was a southpaw.
        Haha, was he really?

Comment

I looked it up a few years ago just to tease the tards...he's like 7-2-1 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
            Haha, was he really?
            Yes he was

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post

David Diaz, the fight I bought all because of Diaz' physique during the weigh in

I don't even know how that was a PPV come to think of it.
              Damn, I saw that fight on a stream.

I can't even talk, I purchased fights like Jones-Hopkins 2, Marquez-Diaz II (pretty good undercard sold me iirc), Pac-Mosley and Pac-Marg. I'd like my $220+ dollars back.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                ...well, i tried, but you're just a dummy.
                You're actually wrong though... southpaw vs southpaw is the same as an orthodox guy getting in with a southpaw. It's something both stances aren't used to in both instances, only in the one instance the southpaw has the edge vs orthodox because they've been fighting them all their lives. Whereas a southpaw would run into another southpaw just as often as a right handed fighter would ... not all that often.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Damn, I saw that fight on a stream.

I can't even talk, I purchased fights like Jones-Hopkins 2, Marquez-Diaz II (pretty good undercard sold me iirc), Pac-Mosley and Pac-Marg. I'd like my $220+ dollars back.
                  WHY would you want your money back for Pac-Marg?

The rest are obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                    WHY would you want your money back for Pac-Marg?

The rest are obvious.
                    Oh I don't know maybe because Pacquaio predictably battered the unranked Magarito in a shameless cherrypick for an 8th title?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Oh I don't know maybe because Pacquaio predictably battered the unranked Magarito in a shameless cherrypick for an 8th title?
                      Pac vs Margarito was a good matchup if you ignore BS title claims.

I wouldnt have any problem with that being PPV if i was a yank. It was pretty entertwinjng too despite the one sidedness

Comment

Working...
                      X