Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 168 Anderson Silva vs Chris Weidman II (Video Preview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 168 Anderson Silva vs Chris Weidman II (Video Preview)

Who you got? I'm pulling for Silva, second round TKO.

Comment

silva is not gonna win, he didnt land any punches in the first fight, the only thing he landed was a pair of leg kicks. he got taken down and almost submitted in the first and was koed unconcious in the second.
      im putting 1k on weidman of real cash because the odds on this fight are absurd.

Comment

So what ARE the odds?

Comment

Leaving to Vegas on wed, gonna catch this one live, can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            So what ARE the odds?
            weidman is the underdog at +130. meaning if you bet 100 dollars you gain 130 dollars
            i just dont see how silva can ko weidman when he didnt even land one shot in the first fight.

Comment

I think they both can win. Silva will probably do the same sort of style that he has been doing that's granted him his 15 fight win street in the UFC. Silva has pulled off that type of head movement/taunting and destroying guys for his career. He is an amazing striker that is usually able to get the advantage once someone is up and close. I think the X factor is how much of a stud Weidman really is, there doesn't seem to be any *****s in his armor yet. Either way I think Silva is the p4p champ for a while.

Comment

i predicted weidman would ko him in 2 last time...this time im going with weidman by sub in the 1st .....booyah cant wait!!

Comment

I thought Weidman would destroy him aggain.. but the whole fight is on youtube atm..

After the TD.. Weidman looked gassed.. hopefully this was due to his long layoff/nerves..

Also Silva was landing hard leg kicks every now and then.. and he didn't even try to block them.. if silva sticks with that rather then ****in around.. he could really hurt his legs bad and effect weidmans ability to take him down..

Fight is 50/50 in my mind.. cant wait

Comment

Silva by KO! No games this time!

For the dude that said Silva couldnt land a punch. He wasnt even trying. He legit was full of himself and wanted to prove to Weidman he couldnt touch or hurt em.

I think Tate is going to upset Ronda too. People exaggerate the first fight like it was a quick 10 second lost when it was actually really back n forth for almost a full five minutes with Tate having Rondo in bad spots. Rousey is a one trick poney and Tate will whoop that ****s ass!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X