Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You score a girl and she asks to be paid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Sociopath View Post

never seen that one.....hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
        I'm a bit embarrassed but I should have known better.

I pulled a foreign girl in a foreign country, went back to my hotel room. We had sex and in morning, she asked to be paid!! Wtf? I said, I don't pay for sex and you never told me. I could see she wasn't happy but she didn't put up an argument and left.

I'm not being funny but a bit of warning before hand that you're a whore, is that hard? I even bought her drinks last night. Grrr. Everyone saw me in club and prob thought I was a sex tourist.

I'll be honest I should know better as I met her in a tourist area apparently red light district. She was bar staff and was appropriately dressed. I started chatting to her and we hit it off I thought anyway. Then we went to a nightclub. Then back to my hotel.
        What country were/are you in?

Comment

It was Bangkok (it is safe contary to belief) I was solo and it was a tourist attraction and yes this happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim
            This was nana plaza in Bangkok btw
            How big was "HER" c**k?

Edit: damn you piggy, got in there before me
            Last edited by Rapid Counter; 05-27-2013, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Wait hold up! You were in Bangkok and picked up a.bar girl and didn't know the deal?!

I'm calling BS man, everyone knows bar girls are there for prostitution. Everyone. At first I thought maybe u were in Italy or something but Bangkok?? Cmon man

Comment

I went to a gentleman's club to watch naked women dance. So I'm sitting there and this hot girl, who works there btw, asked if I wanted a dance. I'm like hell yeah girl! So she takes me to a private booth and starts dancing all sexy like, rubbing her ass on my crotch super sexy this girl was bad. Then out of no where she stops and asks for $30! I'm shocked! the nerve of this girl for not telling me!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim
                  I know it sounds like a film and I'm prob exhaterating but i'm paranoid as ****.

This was nana plaza in Bangkok btw, apparently run by a gang?

And other poster, she wanted 2000baht which is like 50quid.
                  50quid for a ladyboy!?

LMFAO!!!

Dude he/she was ripping you off.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    I went to a gentleman's club to watch naked women dance. So I'm sitting there and this hot girl, who works there btw, asked if I wanted a dance. I'm like hell yeah girl! So she takes me to a private booth and starts dancing all sexy like, rubbing her ass on my crotch super sexy this girl was bad. Then out of no where she stops and asks for $30! I'm shocked! the nerve of this girl for not telling me!!!!

Lmfao

Yeah. It's funny when you meet a dude who thinks strippers like him.

Comment

Like I said for the millionth time she wasn't a prostitute at the time, not every girl in Thailand sells herself for sex. She was serving drinks and she wasn't a tranny no.

Comment

Working...
                      X