rewatched mosely vs canelo never seen mosely so lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
    Canelo is garbage **** him
    Your typical Rican right here! You mad 'cause he beat a boricua? Imagine when he beats Miguel. You will have a heart attack... can't wait for that.

Comment

Canelo can beat both klitschko, prime mike tyson, and Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
        Canelo can beat both klitschko, prime mike tyson, and Ali.
        ^^^^This, he just prefers to fight smaller guys for the sake of showmanship. If he were knock out all the heavies in one night, like he is fully capable of doing, boxing as a sport would cave in on itself. Canelo is the true savior of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Holder View Post
          utter dominance by Canelo, he completely outclassed Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by HolyOrdeal
            When is Canelo going to fight a REAL 154 lb Junior middleweight thats actually in their prime the answer never....

If Canelo can do that against someone that can actually fight back i'll give him props
            How can you say he will never fight a 154 lb. Junior middleweight in their prime when he was set to fight Williams and Kirkland and both fights did not happen but not because of Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Rhodes .........
              Ryan Rhodes certainly was not in his prime when Alvarez fought him.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                How can you say he will never fight a 154 lb. Junior middleweight in their prime when he was set to fight Williams and Kirkland and both fights did not happen but not because of Canelo?
                Should I give Floyd credit for Winky too??

Comment

Check out the first 3 posters fanatical posts. Dey picken on ole Shane, lmao!

Comment

mosley was shot to ***** - has been ever since mayweather UD'ed him.

canelo is a googood young fighter and I would rather see a young LMW like him develop slowly and then finally get a belt when hes about 25-26. at that age he will have honed his craft and he would be ready for all comers. trouble is he chased a belt and now the other guys are chasing him.

Comment

I have yet to see the fight in it's entirety, I was a little drunk when it was going on and have only viewed a few highlights here and there. Was it a good fight worth checking out?

Comment

Working...
                      X