Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For ones I agree with Arum on this. "Floyd style is for blocking right hand fighters"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to be an idiot to believe the threadstarter or Bob Arum

Why would Arum have anything positive to say about a former client who makes more money without him...but check out the interviews he was singing floyd's praises before he left top rank'

Arum is a joke...he does his job and promotes HIS fighters

The proof is in the pudding Mayweather has beaten every southpaw he has faced and may I add clearly, so why avoid something you have done several times

If you know anything about boxing...Mayweather doesnt have just one style...he adjusts his style according to the opponent

He used the shoulder Roll on Ortiz because it worked and he wasnt throwing very good straight lefts, also got hit clean a few times against Corley but still used it because it was effective countering some off his fat(wide) shots

When it didnt work against Judah he switched his guard to a conventional style and walked him down going to the body timed his speed

Mayweather is too versatile a fighter to pigeon-hole him or put him in a category
    he is one of the few fighters who can adjust and do what he has to to win in any situation,,he is adaptable

some fighters look flabbergasted and lost when what they always try to do doesnt work, struggle, loses, or gets controversial wins...I dont have to say any names you know who they are
    Last edited by therealpugilist; 05-22-2012, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
      yup, it's kinda like your posting. you post in bunches in your own thread repeatedly yet you still get owned on a constant basis
      Who is getting wrecked? I see people making valid points and *****s resorting to name calling or avoiding the real questions. Question is what do you have to say, or what kind break down do you have to offer? Please no JMM beat Pac because we all know what the final score card was.

Actaully death seems to be doing the owning in here and making the *****s look like *****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        And what we all know is believe and your father. He knows whats best for you..

senior speaking the truth.. Southpaws are a pain in the arse

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          You have to be an idiot to believe the threadstarter or Bob Arum

Why would Arum have anything positive to say about a former client who makes more money without him...but check out the interviews he was singing floyd's praises before he left top rank'

The proof is in the pudding Mayweather has beaten every southpaw he has faced and may I add clearly, so why avoid something you have done several times

If you know anything about boxing...Mayweather doesnt have just one style...he adjusts his style according to the opponent

He used the shoulder Roll on Ortiz because it worked and he wasnt throwing very good straight lefts, also got hit clean a few times against Corley but still used it because it was effective countering some off his fat(wide) shots

When it didnt work against Judah he switched his guard to a conventional style and walked him down going to the body timed his speed

Mayweather is too versatile a fighter to pigeon-hole him or put him in a category
          he is one of the few fighters who can adjust and do what he has to to win in any situation,,he is adaptable

some fighters look flabbergasted and lost when what they always try to do doesnt work, struggle, loses, or gets controversial wins...I dont have to say any names you know who they are
          retyped below.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 05-22-2012, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            You have to be an idiot to believe the threadstarter or Bob Arum

Yup and his dad is an idiot for mentioning he should stay away from south paws.. Right.. Makes sense..

The father who used to be a boxer who taught Floyd boxing and the infamous shoulder roll doesn't know **** about boxing..

And a promoter who has been with the likes of the best fighters of every era don't know **** about boxing. Right

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
              So he head butted him for no reason. Ohhhhhhhhh got you.

Yea Floyd looked so frustrated.

Yet we are comparing a boxer who is bigger than Floyd and doesnt have the reach disadvantage Manny will have or the size.

Keep watching slow mo fights seeing what you want to see. Floyds pulls his head back to take the force out of his opponents punches.

Ortiz was gonna get stopped, his right eye was going to close from all of Floyds glove punches.

Floyd drops the majority of rounds in the first four than he makes an adjustment.

I havent watched the fight in a while but i remember Ortiz missing 5-6 punches in a row before Floyd smiled right in his face.
              Oh ok, your in the delusional state again.. Right Floyd didn't get hit by Ortiz same as how cotto didn't really bloodied Floyd's nose and busted his pretty boy's face. Right

Comment

retyped below.
                whats Mayweather's record against southpaw's? undefeated 6-0 ...3kos

Who is Floyd Mayweather's trainer? Roger Mayweather

out of the southpaws he has faced, who hasnt he beat clearly? hmmmm...he beat em all clearly

so avoiding and problems hmmmm just sound like bs to me

His Father is someone who is stuck in ways ways, wasnt as good a fighter as Floyd and not as adaptable in the ring as his son

numbers dont lie and footage doesnt either

hmmm you know the answers....since you dont I answered them for you

Comment

• I have come to the conclusion that Spoon is a casual boxing fan with little to no intelligence that seems to get owned in his own threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
                    Its obvious you didnt watch the fight. Im tired of posting the videos of all the punches people say ORtiz missed landing and poping FLoyds head back. Way to many riders on here....way to many.
                    HAHA! They can't accept the truth that there boy is hittable and got exposed by Ortiz and followed up by Cotto who learned a lot from the 4th round Ortiz assault. Ortiz had him in there. His mental state just crumbled. He ain't complete, but we all know who has the complete package to give AFloyd fits.. It has always been the pacman.

Better run floyd.. You can't handle your kryptonite

Comment

HAHA! They can't accept the truth that there boy is hittable and got exposed by Ortiz and followed up by Cotto who learned a lot from the 4th round Ortiz assault. Ortiz had him in there. His mental state just crumbled. He ain't complete, but we all know who has the complete package to give AFloyd fits.. It has always been the pacman.

Better run floyd.. You can't handle your kryptonite

man you're funny...must be one of those guys that love to hate Mayweather and wishes he loses.....makes no difference to him, yall are paying customers and any kind of press is good press i presume

You probably dont even believe Manny can beat Mayweather....you just hope he does there is nobody left to keep your hope alive

Comment

Working...
                      X