Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz Fans Say They Respect Mayweather but Don’t Like Him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz Fans Say They Respect Mayweather but Don’t Like Him.

what are these "ortiz fans"?? where were they a year ago??

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      Aye there supporting the fight vato.Ur gonna get off the dallas bandwagon
      when the spurs whoop them and win another championship

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        Aye there supporting the fight vato.Ur gonna get off the dallas bandwagon
        when the spurs whoop them and win another championship
        im one of the biggest real ortiz fans on here. and none of these lame fans existed before the berto fight. there were very very few. and ive never been on a bandwagon in my life. spurs have always had dallas' number. but the spurs arent the spurs anymore. they are a team of senior citizens.

Comment

I was an Ortiz fan before and after the Maidina fight. I will always be a fan and will always support him. I admire him inside and outside the ring, a great human being.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
            I was an Ortiz fan before, and after the Maidina fight. I will always be a fan and will always support him. I admire him inside and outside the ring, a great human being.
            oh i dont mean there arent any. there are but u can always tell the fake fans. there are plenty of bandwagoners on here all of a sudden.

Comment

im one of the biggest real ortiz fans on here. and none of these lame fans existed before the berto fight. there were very very few. and ive never been on a bandwagon in my life. spurs have always had dallas' number. but the spurs arent the spurs anymore. they are a team of senior citizens.
              I'm about an hour away from where they play and I see your point, lol.

I used to feel like an outcast for going for Ortiz after he lost to Maidana, but I always liked him. Apparently a boxer isn't allowed to lose a competitive war with another fighter, or have psychological issues at the ripe old age of 22... Ortiz won just about every round of that fight before he lost--people forget that

Comment

I think most real boxing fans and boxers will agree that you have to recognize and respect mayweather's skill-set in the boxing ring.

The only time I don't care for Floyd is when he gets all defensive for no reason, lol and seems to hate on white folk for no reason!

But I actually kinda like the Floyd that clowns on Mosley, and is laid back and just funny.

Comment

oh i dont mean there arent any. there are but u can always tell the fake fans. there are plenty of bandwagoners on here all of a sudden.
                  The guys that go for a guy because they hate someone else lol. Or the guys that think their favorite fighters are invincible and hate them forever when they lose...it's ridiculous. Imagine if other athletes were held to these standards

Comment

i don't really get the, "don't like him" part. i mean, what is it about him they don't like? his personality? the **** does it matter? if you aren't encountering the guy on a daily basis, that should be irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                    X