Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the British so anti-patriotic and accepting of Muslims?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mizzou is the biggest wanker on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      Well I'm about to go eat a medium-rare filet with a side of potatos and wash it down with a frosty cold beer. Later I will watch Monday Night Football and thank Jesus for making me an American.
      We don't have steak and beer in England. I wish I was American.

Comment

Doesn't this fill your heart with hate? It does mine.
        Does this fill you with anger you stupid slack jawed prick?

See what I did there, I stooped to your level.

Comment

So what? That means I can booze and kill.
          you wish

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra 2K9 View Post
            And killing is acceptable as long as your American. Isnt it?

I just noticed that bet in your signature.

I think Kenso might be a bit paranoid. I have a bet with him on the Margarito-Mosley fight and he sent me that same "shady ****" pm .

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post

I just noticed that bet in your signature.

I think Kenso might be a bit paranoid. I have a bet with him on the Margarito-Mosley fight and he sent me that same "shady ****" pm .
              Thats what i said.

i asked him if he thought that lightening would strike twice with vitali but he said he does that with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
                First of nobody gives a **** about this british thing, am SCOTTISH not british, and the muslims get attacked all the time in scotland. they know their place here. tho down in england they seem to be taking over the place, in the midlands, london, they even call places like bardford bradistan

Good karma for this cat. I like the cut of his jib, or however the saying goes...

Comment

Because muslims are peaceful. And they are righteous unlike christians who are so ignorant.. I MEAN FOR REAL ANYONE WHO THINKS JESUS AND GOD ARE A WHITE MAN.. DESERVE TO DIE.

Comment

i agree with Mizzou on this one. granted, i don't live in UK so you'll hafta forgive me for only citing news sources as my backing.

but it sure as hell does seem like you guys let the extremist muslims have their ways with you. and it's not an immigration issue so that's a stupid comparisson. it's an issue of spreading a messages of hate and the end Western civilization (which you're a part of) as we know it by using tactics of burning your own flag, bombing your own stores, etc.

granted, we had 9-11 but we're also talking about present day. we learned our lesson and it seems like you guys just wanna keep getting taught. you're very less likely to see that bull**** over here because we won't tolerate it. we don't let them plant the seeds. there's no radical islamic student gatherings over here because we would stomp them into the pavement the moment someone tried saying the word JIHAD.

and i understand that some Americans go a little over the top with their American pride. but the only UK pride i've EVER seen is Iron Maiden representin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
                      Actually americans cant say anything about the english for letting their country being over run by immagrints, when you do the same with mexicans, many white americans go onto have kids with mexicans in america

I hear in the next 5 years youll be changeing the name to EL AMERICANO

Get your own house in order first before you have a pop at anybody elses
                      Only white trash skanks like MalVada...

Comment

Working...
                      X