Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs the fab 4 at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fab 4 all day, He would have a good chance againts Duran, but Duran was to smart for GGG , Duran would pull out all the tricks in the book.

Comment

Given gggs lack of quality opposition this is next to impossible to answer.

My hunch is that Hagler dominates him to a UD 117-111. Leonard beats him 116-112. Hearns boxes beautifully for 10 rounds and is a mile ahead on the cards when he gets brave and goes toe to toe with ggg and the one who can take it best (my guess is ggg) wins by brutal KO. Duran boxes beautifully and still only manages a split draw with one card favoring Duran and the other two score a draw.

Comment

Not worth speculating on at this point. He doesn't even get the fantasy fight in my book because I don't think we've seen the best of him as a fighter. He needs to fight better competition before you can even make an educated guess. The best you can say is no one's looked better at MW against the level of comp GGG's faced so far. That's reason to be optimistic, but not reason to be convinced he can compete with any of these guys especially on a P4P level. It's pretty wild speculation at this point. Probably best to pose this question about 2 or 3 years from now. I'd at least say he's not going to be a walk in the park for anyone around his weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Leaves Hagler in a crumpled pile in the center of the ring and the other four immediately sign to fight Khan.
          Smart man........

Comment

stops hearns,leonard,and duran. gets ko'd by haglar

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin. View Post
              Leonard
              Duran
              Hagler
              Hearns

How does GGG do?
              Hearns he would knock out, Hearns is physically gifted but he had china like Amir Khan you could argue his chin was worse than his so for that reason I definitely believe GGG would knock him out it would be a given.

Duran whilst great for the lower weight divisions he would be too small and wouldn't have the pop in his punch to bother Golovkin for the simple fact Duran is like 5ft7 and he isn't that big and doesn't have incredible one punch knockout power I say GGG would KO him as well.

Leonard and Hagler are toss up fights 50/50 no one out of those lot are guaranteed a victory but I'm certain Hearns and Duran would stand no chance.

Comment

Comment

All would beat him. No way of doubting this until Golovkin steps up.

Comment

Needs to beat a few p4p fighters before we even discuss it..and I like triple GGG and think he's the number 1 now..but he's not on there level yet

Comment

1. 50/50 with Hearns. I would lean towards Hearns because of his jab being just as good or if not better than GGG's plus it's longer. GGG has the kayo power to end Hearns but he would have to drag him into a war and wear him down or allow him to get over confident and catch him by surprise.

2. Duran is tricky, sometimes he was unmotivated and lost to a lot of subpar fighters because of it. I'll assume it'll be motivated for GGG. As for the result I still lend towards GGG by decision, too much of a size difference for a faded Duran.

3. Leonard, another 50/50 fight, I see Leonard pulling off a 7-5 decision. Stealing rounds against GGG early.

4. Against Hagler, I favor the Marvelous one. Fight goes too the cards after a savage war, much likes he Mugabi fight but GGG sees the bell. 8-4 Hagler.

Comment

Working...
                      X