Clear All

• Originally posted by PKing View Post
    Spike & Showtime locked up.

Bounce a virtual lock.

CBS & FOX deals imminent.

Getting fighters on HBO & HBO PPV.

$300 million in the war chest.

Haymon in good shape.
    All false. I read it on reddit. And I took Economics 101.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      There had to be a financial reason Haymon let this fight happen. I figured he'd make bout $400-500k.

Trannies gonna be getting it in with Haymon after the fight. PM Rath, spoon23, misanthropicNY or Hugh grant to see how many trannies one can get with this kind of money.
      your obsession for me is appalling.

SHAME ON YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        All false. I read it on reddit. And I took Economics 101.
        LOL!

Sad how people have ZERO logic these days.
        Last edited by PKing; 02-05-2016, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Wouldn't Oscar know this and refuse to bail Haymon out financially?

Just speculating...
          $1 million isn't going to bail out Haymon and Oscar makes like $10-20 mil from the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            $1 million isn't going to bail out Haymon and Oscar makes like $10-20 mil from the fight.
            LOL.

Who said anything about a "bail out"?

And you must smoke lots of crack to think GBP will make anything close to $10M on this fight. Canelo will make $10M+ but GBP... much less.

Crack is wack.

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              You do know that there's a clause in their contracts that prevent them from badmouthing Haymon to the press or in public.

U really think clients such as Kid Chocolate and Adonis Stevenson are happy with turning down career high paydays at the demand of Haymon? I think not. They can't even voice their displeasure about it.

U ever notice Sam Watson during the post fight in ring interview whispering into the haymon fighter's ear to thank Al Haymon?

Source please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                Source please?
                A Reddit post?

LOL

Comment

LOL.

Who said anything about a "bail out"?

And you must smoke lots of crack to think GBP will make anything close to $10M on this fight. Canelo will make $10M+ but GBP... much less.

Crack is wack.

LOL
                  Did you bother to read your post? You literally said the words "bail" and "out".

And of course GBP can make $10 million. It depends on the expenses (which they haven't labelled out yet).

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                    Did you bother to read your post? You literally said the words "bail" and "out".

And of course GBP can make $10 million. It depends on the expenses (which they haven't labelled out yet).
                    You know zero about boxing economics if you think GBP can make $10M net on this fight. The majority will obviously go to the fighters. GBP would be lucky to see $4M in the end.

Real lucky LOL

Comment

You know zero about boxing economics if you think GBP can make $10M net on this fight. The majority will obviously go to the fighters. GBP would be lucky to see $4M in the end.

Real lucky LOL
                      I LOVE how you ignored the first part my posts.

Or maybe you're unaware of the basics of profit. Revenue minus expenses equals profit. I have no clue about their expenses at the moment so why the hell would I write off their ability to make a profit on this fight at this point in time?

Comment

Working...
                      X