Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to undo a save in Resident Evil 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Typewriter is the shit, damn 1,000,000 euros for that shit. The Gatling gun cost 50k. You get what you pay for

You had to play forever to get enough money for the Chicago typewriter. RE4 is like one of the hardest RE games. RE5 is the easiest for me, but it's pretty fun and has lots of reasons to keep replaying it.

Comment

i loved re5 too, aside from MGS its the only game i ever replayed
      but yeah its pretty easy i managed to do it on professional without having to use the infinite ammo

Comment

I really tried my best to get into it but i couldnt get used to the camera angle and not being able to move when aiming.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          I really tried my best to get into it but i couldnt get used to the camera angle and not being able to move when aiming.
          Yeah, the creator says that not being able to move while shooting is done purposely for RE games. If anything, that's like the only thing that's left from the classic RE style. If they change that, just basically call end the Resident Evil series and start a new survival horror title. Resident Evil 5 was not scary at all, can't believe it's even under the survival horror genre.

In Resident Evil Revelations, that is coming out for the 3DS, they're going back to the creepy survival horror style, plus you'll be able to shoot while moving.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
            i loved re5 too, aside from MGS its the only game i ever replayed
            but yeah its pretty easy i managed to do it on professional without having to use the infinite ammo
            I like how they first make you beat the game in Veteran in order to unlock Pro. You can also challenge yourself by beating the game in 5 hours or less to unlock the infinite rocket launcher. All RE games are replayable. It's so fun after you beat the game with the shitty weapons, to unlock the better weapons and beat the game all over again with those weapons.

Comment

RE4 was cake bro. Try REmake.

I think all the older games were harder because of the shytty ass camera angles.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                RE4 was cake bro. Try REmake.

I think all the older games were harder because of the shytty ass camera angles.
                After you get used to it? Yeah, maybe it is. But RE4 in your first play through is tough.

Comment

Working...
                X