Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey looks like he just got back from a holiday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be mad at myself either. WHat happened to him was completely out of his hands.

Although he should of just went ape **** after the KD, go for the KILl

Comment

Great interview

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        I wouldn't be mad at myself either. WHat happened to him was completely out of his hands.

Although he should of just went ape **** after the KD, go for the KILl
        Easier said than done though.

Comment

good interview, great fighter cant wait for the rematch he needs a second gear

Comment

Glad to see him having a good time. He did more than what he was supposed to do.

Comment

5:48 into the video, when they say "and you'll just go for the knockout", you can see his seriousness step in a little, lol. He's not just saying that shit. Next time, he'll really be going for the knockout.

Comment

What exactly is a "real" boxing fan?

Comment

Man, this isn't the same version of Kovalev who was beating mother****ers up for free for half of his career in a messed up creepy places, not that Kovalev who was training in ascetic environment like a buddhist monk, with a camp somewhere among corn fields, far from cities. This version of Kovalev just smiling after he lost the biggest fight of his life and talking about spending time on Bahamas. He's not hungry anymore. You need to put a photo of smiling Ward with your belts above your bed so when you'll be sleeping with your wife all you'll be seeing when you wake up is Andre Ward holding your belts, give yourself some motivation, god damn

Comment

Kovalev Chillin ,but in this part when they asked about KO he got cold.Scary guy

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                      Man, this isn't the same version of Kovalev who was beating mother****ers up for free for half of his career in a messed up creepy places, not that Kovalev who was training in ascetic environment like a buddhist monk, with a camp somewhere among corn fields, far from cities. This version of Kovalev just smiling after he lost the biggest fight of his life and talking about spending time on Bahamas. He's not hungry anymore. You need to put a photo of smiling Ward with your belts above your bed so when you'll be sleeping with your wife all you'll be seeing when you wake up is Andre Ward holding your belts, give yourself some motivation, god damn
                      Just look at him,when they ask about KO,he will kill this poor lil ***** ass dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X