Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know..their has got to be..People who THINK of the same things I do like me..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the fuck is this sorry excuse of a thread?

Neg this bitch.

Comment

That post gave me a seizure

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        What the fuck is this sorry excuse of a thread?

Neg this bitch.
        Are we still kneegas?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Are we still kneegas?
          Always.

Comment

I finally decoded this bish. He like the money in the register to be in order and feel companies should make it a policy. He also quit because the money was unorganized.

Comment

Dubbzz, negative. Makavelli). Willy Wamker, not even a good dude there.
              Krazy8tive : )/ (not sure what you mean). -Jose- No, not me! I skimmed what you wrote. What did you say? Ruthless. RavshinRicRude: you not gonna put even one finger on me ASSHOUL!

Comment

48Can'tCstraight < < Well? : )

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfBoxing View Post
                  I've got this thing...with CASH REGISTERS being "straight". Cash pro. All of it uniform & lined up correctly. But.....I see so VERY MANY Companies do NOT handle that that it WISE ME. Too many Companies "dumpy".
                  I feel such is "first policy" you bring. But.....don't see "them" too often finding their rythem this way.
                  I once.....quit a job over this very (Ha...put me unumployed six months!)
                  I read this 3 times and still have no clue what the hell you're trying to say.

Comment

Bringer: WHY DO YOU NEED TO PM ME with your TRASH and **** Personality? & you sure toss around calling someone YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW A "*****". [you probably the type of a person you make a "Promise" out one side of your mouth, and when you walk away you "forget" and >THE PROMISE< never sees any action. Sound like you? I mean...."No one is PERFECT", that happened to me at times....but it's what I PRACTICE. >> Is that you? << [Not a good thing to continue with habitually]

&, yeah....what I was talking about is a PRO SET.
                    I am a little bit set back by all these NEGATIVE replys. This is something I CONSIDER to be a "first policy" with institution.
                    A PERSON is a AMATEUR who manages a Store, that uses CASH REGISTERS that allow the cash bills to be "mix match". I mean, Of course if it's mad busy....you might 1/2 handle that [where I work I only toss the bills on the counter behind me and tend to next...when it is mad rushed. We are behind a secure glass in a enclosed are]. But...when you have a minute you fix up your money.
                    Their are many things when you talk Store, or Corporation. "Pro" registry is just one. Their are (as they say) "thousand points of light".
                    Some of you who replied here are deplorable and real idiots. EVEN IF I WERE "STUPID", you don't HATE ON SOMEONE because of it. You have to look at a persons intentions and will and heart. Did I "word" what I wanted to say exactly right? I may have! Idk! But, despite the goons and the CLOWNS who "acted" on their reply here, I don't believe any less in that concept!
                    ("1000 points......") I lived up in ALASKA for a couple of years. LOST TO ROBERT BRITT FOR AK. 156lb amateur. He became a pro [W-12 Nicky Walker, contender who had fought for world title//// wbc wba ibf wbo all I count!] Well/ anyhow....while I was in Anchorage I stay with a Christian Group. We rent a house together. Some of the guys "average Christian", like ME; a few stand out they were, "more Giant!". One of the guys there had worked for LONG'S DEPT. STORE(S?) since his youth. & he was still YOUNG! But, he had about 17 years in I think.... He told me that if he "left tomorrow" they'd release about a $20,000.00 check to him, "profit sharing". THAT IS LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES, & is LOVE! : )
                    I'm a FOOL?
                    You can't BUILD unless you build from the ground up and you also need to build using good policy, and good ideas.
                    The "non-pro" companies/Stores, what ever they are... they aren't hip or keen. It's a sure sign of other things they are not going at strong. (I'm sure their are exceptions to rule with "individual philosophies" but..mine here effects a quantity of OTHER PEOPLE. I'm "about it"!
                    Last edited by GodOfBoxing; 05-10-2016, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      I read this 3 times and still have no clue what the hell you're trying to say.
                      JRod "thanks".

Comment

Working...
                      X