Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell vs Arthur Abraham II - Who Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Dirrell vs Arthur Abraham II - Who Win?

I think it's time for the rematch after that illegal shot which took Dirrell out of the game for nearly 2 years, Abraham is somehow a 168 champion and Dirrell is looking for a belt. Abraham seems to be the only logical champion Dirrell could possibly face, check the factors:

- First fight with Abraham ended in a DQ because Abraham hit Dirrell while he was down and unable to defend himself. Dirrell was far ahead on all scorecards at the time of the stoppage but the way the fight ended it instantly sets the stage and storyline for a rematch. It's a sellable fight.

The other champs:
    - Dirrell lost a controversial split decision to Froch in 2010. It's unlikely Froch would rematch him considering that Froch probably only has a few fights left and Dirrell is a risky fight. Dirrell's name value isn't big enough at this stage to warrant a rematch and Froch is looking for the biggest-money fights.

-Dirrell and Ward are good friends and they practically avoided fighting each other for years. Also, no one is sure if Ward actually exists anymore or if he was part of a mass-hallucination experiment. That fight doesn't happen anytime soon, if ever.

- Anthony Dirrell, the last champ at 168, is Andre's brother. There's no way the fight happens.

So Abraham is the only possible champion at 168 Andre could face.. Who wins?
    Andre Dirrell wins by KO/TKO/RTD
    8.33%
    Arthur Abraham wins by KO/TKO/RTD
    0.00%
    Andre Dirrell by decision
    75.00%
    Arthur Abraham by decision
    16.67%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Last edited by FlatLine; 10-11-2014, 01:36 AM.

Abe is past it so Dirrell should win...but the fight would be in Germany, Abraham is the A-side and will dictate ring size. I think he gets to Dirrell any time from the 8th onwards.

You know this fight isn't happening though.

Comment

dirrel takes it. he was winning the first time until abe lost his ****. since then i think dirrell has matured mentally and improved technically while abe has just declined physically. i think dirrell beats him on points, wouldnt rule out a stoppage but a decision is most likely.

Comment

Dirrell needs a couple more fights to get sharp after that I think he could beat Abraham again.

Comment

Working...
        X