Broner apologizes for sex tape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner apologizes for sex tape

1:00

Yea, I'm sure he's real sorry. I don't even care about the whole sex tape thing. Honestly, good for him for getting two girls at once. The fact remains that this guy's a joke. On a side note, he really needs to learn how to chew gum. He looks like a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Paulie was right, Broner has to pay to get laid.

Comment

Now he can marry a Kardashian and capitalize on it more...

Comment

Look at that face. Don't tell me that you don't wanna see that face smashed and mutilated. I mean it should be a bi-partisan consensus that we all should come together on.

Comment

Yall Be some HATING ass Virgins, yall dont be knowing zip 'bout piping two dime peices, sheit yall cant even buck back, so stick to the dick and balls that yall Used to.

Comment

the guy leaked it purposely. didnt he go down on a stripper b4? psh he dont care lol

Comment

AB is what he is. He's just making money, getting laid and y'all can't handle that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                  Look at that face. Don't tell me that you don't wanna see that face smashed and mutilated. I mean it should be a bi-partisan consensus that we all should come together on.
                  Don't you worry, Maidana will smash that face win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
                    AB is what he is. He's just making money, getting laid and y'all can't handle that.
                    They hate to see a young buck flashy as fuck GETTING IT!

Comment

Working...
                    X