Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who wins in a streetfight now tyson or pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
    When's the last time Mike's been in a street fight?

Think he's been training since he's retired?

Given, fighters handle themselves well against 'layman' on the street even long from retirement, but a red hot active professional fighter? idk about that.

I love Mike, but let's not act like Tyson spent his youth like Ryu from Street Fighter.
    If cus didn't pick him up i'm sure he would have ended up like that. And also the mind set of street fighter is much different from a boxer and thats the most important aspect, Tyson has one punch power, so even at this stage in his life i don't think many would beat him.

Comment

Pac is the best in the world so hed beat Tyson now. If Tyson was allowed to train like a pro again, im not sure.

Tyson cant beat anyone now it seems. Hes gone downhill badly. Im being stupid....sitting on the fence. If Tyson trained now, Pac would beat him.
      Tysons too old and too far gone.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 08-07-2011, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Given, fighters handle themselves well against 'layman' on the street even long from retirement, but a red hot active professional fighter? idk about that.

I love Mike, but let's not act like Tyson spent his youth like Ryu from Street Fighter.
        You don't forget how to fight cause you grow old. You don't train for a street fight you train for a 12 round boxing match. He's a fighter, plain and simple, and fighters don't forget how to fight. He's not a DLH type who's an excellent boxer but soft outside the ring. He's a machine built to fight. They say a machine will blow its gaskets and go to ****, well Rooney and D'Amato were the gaskets and medication is what's keeping him from ****ing people up right now. You really don't know much about Tyson or fighting if you think he'd need to train for a street fight. He said it best himself:

"I'm on the Zoloft to keep me from killing y'all"

The only people I would give a chance against him on the street are prime Foreman and Liston, two animals just like him.
        Last edited by chaos; 08-07-2011, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Dude you really think Pacquiao could stand toe to toe with Tyson?? Well why won't he fight the smaller Sergio Martinez.

That's the thing about Pacfans, always, saying he could beat guys wayyy bigger than him when you guys are scared of little ol Sergio

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

Comment

do we talk about now in the year 2011 or prime vs prime?cause now Tyson is kind of skinny and dont got the heart to fight...he would hug Manny but if we talk about a 1988 Tyson man this question is ridicolous...the prime Tyson had one of the haredest left punches ever in the history of boxing + didnt give a **** at all...so

Manny would hit him and run and Tyson would get ****in mad and once he had him he would ****in break his neck and rape him and after that eat him !

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post
              archie moore started at 145

he fought at heavy weight and knocked down marciano even when he was well past his prime

joe louis never fought moore- i wonder why? louis never lost to a guy over 200lbs- but lost to plenty of guys under 200

moore had an iron chin even at hw

moore might even be better than pacquiao
              I think we'll have to name you "nitpicker" instead of "nuthead". Louis lost only 3 fights in his whole career of well over 60 fights. That they happened to be against under 200 lb'rs was incidental. Louis himself, in his last TWO losses was around 220, well over his fighing weight, and also about 35-37 years old, VERY old for a guy like Louis, who was in and out of asylums with paranoid schitzophrenia and etc. He DIDN'T want to fight, was fighting only for the money he owed the IRS who had been hounding him for 10 years. His best fight and weights were when he was around or under the 200 lb limit. His early Schmeling loss was just that, a loss, by an inexperienced kid fighting only 2-3 years. And they've made movies and written books about the rematch.......I have one of each.

You always seem sour, maybe your avatar is a lemon not an out-of-shape tennis ball. So there now, be happy, I've noticed you.

Comment

Originally posted by RachelB View Post
                I'm pretty sure I could take you in straight sets "tennis-legend"...and I only played D-III collegiate tennis.
                RACHEL D The nut-head is a professional "nit-picker" just trying to antagonise posters so that they reply to him. He makes the most outrageous statements to the extent that they certainly seem as if he's trying to outrage and shock.

Don't think he knows anything about tennis, he showed no signs of ever having heard of the REAL tennis legends, Suzanne Lenglen, Helen Wills, Budge, probably not even Helen Jacobs nor Pancho Gonzales. Certainly never heard of Bill Tilden....all GENUINE tennis legends.

Talking about tennis, did you know that the great early champion (another legend) Norman Brookes of Australia was the grand-nephew of Betsy Balcombe. The famous Betsy, whom as a young girl of 15, had a huge crush on Napoleon Bonaparte who was exiled on St Helena, where William Balcombe was the Trade Factor. Boney stayed in the garden pavilion in the Balcombes's garden for a couple of months whilst they were getting Longwood ready, and they were daily companions and playmates. A sad story, and revealing a very human, ordinary Bonaparte.

Comment

i know mike personally and yes he trains, but its not daily, he still has power and a mean streak and he would knock pac out easily u guys are out of your damned minds

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post
                    [B]i think pacquiao would beat tyson in his prime buster douglas style

fact is tyson resume consists of beating a very good 175 fighter and larry holmes

pacman could definately fight and beat them both, so basically pacuiqao would have been a HW champ in the 80s when it was such a weak era

hearns had a glass chin
                    ray leonard was a hype job with no power and shit flurries
                    haggler was a faggler- who had no boxing skill

damn! pacman could probably win at every weight class untill roy jones jr came along

pacman would beat floyd mayweather jr and mayweather snr in the 80s
                    [/B]

Comment

i hope people are joking,this wouldnt even be a fight,tyson beheads manny and ****s his unconscious ass..manny would literally be tysons B1tch,his own personal b1tch

Comment

Working...
                      X