Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ping Ping vs Amigorito - do you think it's personal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING NEWS:

Dallas, TX - Antonio Margarito showed up at the airport in Dallas, arriving for his highly-anticipated bout with pound-for-pound kingpin Manny Pacquiao. When he was mobbed by reporters, Margarito was forced to answer questions through an interpreter.

"He neverrrr cheat. His trainer, wrapped he's hands without him loooking. At de time of the Moshley fight, Margarrrrito had hairrrr cut like drunken redneck who beat he's wife. The weight of his hairrrrrrr made he's head go back and he no see the hands wrapped," his interpreter stated.

After a series of follow-up questions and answers, Margarito walked through medal detectors, only to have his hands automatically ripped off his arms.

Damn. Do you guys think this puts the fight at risk?

Comment

If Ping Ping had normal sized genitals then he'd probably weigh in as a light heavy.

Amigorito's actually only a super flyweight, but it's the size of his taddywhacker that's keeping him in the division, look:

Comment

Not enough racism.

Weak sauce, Annie.

Comment

Tony looks a solid 7 inches.

What are ya'll thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            When I saw Ping Ping fight the Paler I was under the suspicion that they'd actually had some kind of argument and decided to settle it with a street fight... only to accidentally stumble across a boxing ring, some boxing gloves, 15,000 people and a PPV audience.

However, such doubts were allayed when Ping Ping clarified after the fight "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... it nothing pelsonar."

But this Amigorito fight? I'm not sure. Rumours are that if Antonio loses then Golden Boy have it written into his contract that he has to have a bath. Plus, Freddie Roach had this to say on the subject:

"Manneeeeeeeeeeee..... muh muh muh muh muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

What do others think?

PS. Niggers.
            I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Anorak is a wannabe racist.

Comment

PS. Niggers.

bwahahahahah!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                  Not enough racism.

Weak sauce, Annie.

Sorry, sport. I was gonna have some more flamin' racism but then I saw Sven "Hands of Stone" Ottke coming the other way, so I just ran. Then I drank some flamin' tinnies and beat me Sheila for a few hours.

Comment

Sorry, sport. I was gonna have some more flamin' racism but then I saw Sven "Hands of Stone" Ottke coming the other way, so I just ran. Then I drank some flamin' tinnies and beat me Sheila for a few hours.

That's real cute. You've got jokes to go with that funny looking head of yours.

How about you come down to Sydney, round my way, so I can send your coward ass to the canvas just like the Yank-Fuck in your sig?

Comment

I doubt you have the balls, mate.

Sick-fuck. Inbred ****. Your mum was raised with feral prostitutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X