No announcement yet.

Real Time traveller caught on film

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
    This thread has a certain charm to it that swayed me.

Its that little bit fresher.

Comment

hearing aid from 1920's

Comment

How did some old fat hag get a hold of a time machine, when she should have been in the kitchen?

Comment

Kind of big for a modern phone she must be from the late 90s what a cave person.....get with the times since you have access to all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Kind of big for a modern phone she must be from the late 90s what a cave person.....get with the times since you have access to all of it.
            yeah and what service does she have? Sprint or AT&T had service in the 20's?

lol I love when people can't automatically explain something and jump to a conclusion.

Comment

So I finally saw this today. All I have to say is that this is entirelly dumb...Quick question; if she was talking to someone one a mobile, who was she talking to and did she also bring the antennas and the mobile companies for reception? Wonder if she had 3g or 4g. Maybe we can text her and see if she can tell us...

Comment

I dont know what it is man but i know PBs currently sporting a phone the same size so maybe he knows

Comment

Maybe she got real Hi and you know how that makes you wanna talk like a muthafuka
                  And she just picked any old **** up and walked out the door chatting to it...

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                    So I finally saw this today. All I have to say is that this is entirelly dumb...Quick question; if she was talking to someone one a mobile, who was she talking to and did she also bring the antennas and the mobile companies for reception? Wonder if she had 3g or 4g. Maybe we can text her and see if she can tell us...
                    I am not saying that it is a Time traveler but to answer your questions, if it was a Time Traveler then to have the technology to Travel through time you probably also have the technology to use a communication device on your travels.

I suppose we will never know whats going on for real with the ugly woman / man in drag.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      Not very NEW are they?

Maybe your mother has a dick?

Prove me wrong sweet ****.

:boobies:
                      Maybe she does, I'll go get a picture of her dick after I take one of your dad's vagina crusty **** on your ass man.

Comment

Working...
                      X