Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

margarito got caught with a lucky shot vs mosley...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    Speaking as a Margarito fan, Mosley kicked his ass every minute of that fight. It shouldn't have taken an experienced fan very long to figure out who was going to win after awhile. Any other account of it is fiction.

spot on. The fight was won before the bell rang when Margarito's best weapons were removed, illegal wraps and pads.

Once in the ring however , round 1 Mosley lands one of those wicked body shots to Margarito and you see Tony look like he is gonna puke. That started the ball rolling and from there it was all down hill and one hell of a beating. but Margarito did throw a lot of shots throughout and did ok in spots.

I think with a bully like Margs though losing to Mosley and literally getting Ko'd has placed the reality that he can be hurt and ground down as he is used to doing to the other guys in his mind. It will be real tough for Margarito to come back after that especially against a guy like Pac who will not fight him inside where he needs to be to do his thing. Pac and Roach have become very good at psychological warfare and using Manny's speed to dominate in the beginning of fights and taking fighters out of their game plan. Pac will punish Margs bad in this fight, I think this will be a blowout stoppage around the ten round mark

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
      if you rememba 8th round of mosley margarito fight....mosley jumps and misses desperat uppercut and margarito puts his hands down and resets...then all of a sudden mosley throws a huge left hand like hes a southpaw how was margarito supposed to expect that...it had a 1/100 shot of landing and it did and it was like a nuclear bomb....one of only times margaritos been hurt.....that is a very rare thing to occur its like halleys comet....
      ur funny guy

Comment

when you say margarito got caught by a lucky punch from mosley.......... did you mean all the punches he got caught by mosley during that fight? because i remember margarito getting hit an ungodly amount of times during that fight, to where a whole lot of people around me were saying they should stop the fight, he's getting the brains beaten out of him............ those lucky shots?????

Comment

if you rememba 8th round of mosley margarito fight....mosley jumps and misses desperat uppercut and margarito puts his hands down and resets...then all of a sudden mosley throws a huge left hand like hes a southpaw how was margarito supposed to expect that...it had a 1/100 shot of landing and it did and it was like a nuclear bomb....one of only times margaritos been hurt.....that is a very rare thing to occur its like halleys comet....
          Can U please,"pass the duchie on the left hand side"!!Lucky Punch??That just doesn't sound right to me,If My memory serves me correctly,Mosley was beating Margarito like a drum all night & I was thinking to myself that eventually Margarito has to go night night!!Cause even a chin as sturdy as his doesn't simply take flush blows all night from the hard hitting Mosley & stays intact & by golly I was right!!

Comment

mosley had margarito's number as soon as he landed that first crushing body shot on marg's rib cage that buckled him.

Comment

are you mad?!!! mosley was landing ferocious right hands all night!!!

Comment

Bull s@#t! He bashed the crap outa him in that fight. no luck involved at all!!!!

Comment

I remember watching that fight with a bunch of people at my house and all of us looking shocked as Margarito lost round after round after round. He wasn't losing them on boxing, he was losing them because he was getting pummeled brutally by Mosley. Any other fighter would've been knocked down several times with all the right hands that Mosley landed on Margarito before the surprising 8th round.

Comment

Working...
                  X