Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mijares will put on a clinic on Vic for $225,000!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mijares will put on a clinic on Vic for $225,000!!!

What a robbery!!!

Now that is real robbery right there. Mijares might not have the pull of some heavier weights but it is certainly better than what he is getting paid for. That's just ****ed up imo.

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
    What a robbery!!!

Now that is real robbery right there. Mijares might not have the pull of some heavier weights but it is certainly better than what he is getting paid for. That's just ****ed up imo.
    I agree.

They should have some sort of a pay scale regardless of weight class.

Comment

At that weight class thats a good payday.

Lower weight classes are usually underpaid IMO.
      Last edited by alphaqfrankie; 10-30-2008, 12:04 AM.

Comment

As I said in the other thread, lower weight fighters should be getting way more money, they consistenly give fans their money's worth but end up getting very low money compared to the guys in the higher weight classes.

Comment

still sounds like a lot of money to me . . . but i guess its relative and compared to the $$$ they get in the higher weight classes its unfair. like others have said its consistently the lower weight classes giving the fans the best shows and moneys worth, its too bad there pay doesnt reflect that more.

Comment

More then I make, hey can I trade jobs with Mijares?

Comment

I can't wait, Mijares will embarass him. After this weekend, he'll have secured his spot in the P4P top ten.

Comment

anyone know how much vic will be making?

Comment

$125,000.......

Comment

The smaller guys do not get payed enough, when today it is them who put on the best fights. Israel Vasquez and Rafael Marquez should both be billionaires if Floyd Mayweather is as rich as he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X