No announcement yet.

Is Jose Luis Castillo Past his Prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
    No but he's close. I think his performance against Hatton will determine it. I'm favoring him over Hatton. I don't think Hatton will be able to be overly physical as he is with his other opponents.
    Yeah i think his fight with Hatton will determine the question. A big fight like this though should bring out his best.

Comment

You going to ignore/discredit the results of this poll if it doesnt back up your personal opinions too?

Comment

$iN is trying to convince us that even if Hatton beats Castillo, it doesn't mean anything. This guy seems to be spend a lot of time discrediting British boxers.

I wonder why he hates British boxers so much?

Comment

Originally posted by JD1986 View Post
          $iN is trying to convince us that even if Hatton beats Castillo, it doesn't mean anything. This guy seems to be spend a lot of time discrediting British boxers.

I wonder why he hates British boxers so much?
          At least his poll is better then the stupid poll you created about Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post
            At least his poll is better then the stupid poll you created about Oscar.
            I created that poll to show how stupid $iN's hatred and discrediting of Hatton is. I'm surprised you didn't figure that out.

Comment

he's still annoyed at the Lacy fight, and the tyson fight, all the lewis fights and the Naz fights. Add to that the Benn fights, Eubank fights ...

I have it on good authority that he once screamed ' GET UP ALI' after watching the cooper ali fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Castillo was in his prime when he beat Floyd!
                He was in his prime and he lost twice. Get your facts straight.
                Anyway, we are talking about 2007 not 2002...

Comment

Originally posted by me2007 View Post
                  he's still annoyed at the Lacy fight, and the tyson fight, all the lewis fights and the Naz fights. Add to that the Benn fights, Eubank fights ...

I have it on good authority that he once screamed ' GET UP ALI' after watching the cooper ali fight.
                  I was actually a big fan of Naz and I thought Lewis was a good fighter. The British fighters of the 90s were also very good too. What the hell happened after the turn of the century?

Comment

Real fans know that Floyds record has a '1' in the loss column.

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
                      I was actually a big fan of Naz and I thought Lewis was a good fighter. The British fighters of the 90s were also very good too. What the hell happened after the turn of the century?
                      I dont know what happened. Rahman got knocked out the ring and it all went downhill from there.

Its sad that Briggs is the best American HW out there.
                      Lewis whipped him last century.

Comment

Working...
                      X