Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather on Mosley: "Why Would I Fight a Sparring Partner?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather is great. But he BS's too much. He's not done after this fight and he'll fight Mosley. Wasn't there a period when he said he wasn't fighting DLH?

Comment

talk about haters, floyd hates haters but yet he is clearly one of the bi mouth ones

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
        Your saying if Mosley fought Mayweather it wouldn't be PPV???? Better yet it would only be on BAD???
        Actually it would be on BAD but what im saying is that it wouldn't barely generate half of what he is going to make with Oscar. Many people know DLH but Mosley, I mean boxing fans do but the general public doesn't. Especially after getting beat by Wright and Forest, what would a win against Mosely prove. He beat a fast fighter in Zab and now facing one of the best in the game in DLH why Mosley?

Comment

lol floyds comedy

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
            Has anyone ever considered that Mayweather might just be trash talking, and thus this comment had little value in relation to his true feelings?

Aka,

He just smack talking, you know, for a laugh

Oooops, no, here come the bitches again, taking every word he says very very seriously,

For the rest of this thread look for comments on floyd being a coward, how mosley would kill him and how floyd is ducking him.

Here's an element of truth.

Mosley had his chance, got offered the fight, he got 'toothache' and couldnt fight.

lol
            Personally, I think he is trying to get into Mosley's head to make the fight. Why else would he bring up his name so much? I just hope Mosley has gone to the dentist by now...

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
              get your dick out of mayweathers arse for ****s sake you seriously do seem like you fancy him
              You talking to me?

Comment

you know I'm from MI obviously, and I liked the whole "thug" thing Toney did/does, especially back in the day. But Floyd rubs me the wrong way. He tries to do the gangsta thing too, but I dunno. My friend said it was because Toney was NWA, and Mayweather is more No Limit. Call me old then!
                But Yeah who the hell does Floyd think he'll fight after DLH then? Shane would be perfect.

oh and mark my words if PBF loses this fight he will CRY LIKE A *****. I will put boxing forum cash on that

Comment

Floyd's just trash talking...it means nothing to me.

If he beats Oscar and HBO pushes for it and he says that big paycheck coming, he'll fight Mosley.

Comment

get your dick out of mayweathers arse for ****s sake you seriously do seem like you fancy him
                    heheheh

You talking to me?
                    Proper Clint Eastwood comeback lol

Comment

I hope its just talk and he actually fights him..

Comment

Working...
                      X