No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
    yes. butt you using a known lieing dork to bolster your ideas is dimm witted.
    That was just him caught on tape,,, also their are several others. Scott foval being another...

Why did they have to resign??? If not for exposing dnc voter fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      That was just him caught on tape,,, also their are several others. Scott foval being another...

Why did they have to resign??? If not for exposing dnc voter fraud
      what don't you understand. he tryed to expose the dnc by lieing and was put in prison for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        You still have no hard evidence of voter fraud occurring. Where is the hard evidence of voter fraud occuring? You have people admitting to attempting to do it or even trying but nothing to prove it.
        Lmao,

Are you changing the goalposts now..

First you said you wanted sources.. I provided it

Then you requested articles from credible major news media.. I provided it

Now you want physical evidence.. It's not enough to have dnc henchmen caught on tape discussing voter fraud and being forced to resign and having tons of major media organizations cover it

Comment

what don't you understand. he tryed to expose the dnc by lieing and was put in prison for it.
          What about the others?

Comment

Lmao,

Now you want physical evidence.. It's not enough to have dnc henchmen caught on tape discussing voter fraud and being forced to resign and having tons of major media organizations cover it
            adam wtf wrong with you? he told lies and was put in prison for telling those lies. and now youre using his lies to prove your point. your ******ed.

Comment

Lmao,

Because your originally claim has always been that Trump lost the popular vote because of illegal immigrants and dead people. Then you posted the Project Veritas vids showing a guy who seems to be over exaggerating to make himself seem quite important to support the claim that Trump lost the popular votes by over a million votes.

Funny how you can't trust mainstream media because they are rigged but you can trust Project Veritas and O'Keefe who has been proven to be a shady individual.

Comment

adam wtf wrong with you? he told lies and was put in prison for telling those lies. and now youre using his lies to prove your point. your ******ed.
                What about the others?

Do you honestly believe dnc is totally clean when it comes to voter fraud?

Comment

What about the others?

Do you honestly believe dnc is totally clean when it comes to voter fraud?
                  Until you bring the hard evidence we are gonna have to side with Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Because your originally claim has always been that Trump lost the popular vote because of illegal immigrants and dead people. Then you posted the Project Veritas vids showing a guy who seems to be over exaggerating to make himself seem quite important to support the claim that Trump lost the popular votes by over a million votes.

Funny how you can't trust mainstream media because they are rigged but you can trust Project Veritas and O'Keefe who has been proven to be a shady individual.
                    No.... Where did I ever say that trump lost popular vote because of that??

I merely stated what trumps thinking is when he tweeted that. Even said he was just trolling.

I can't help it you didn't comprehend that

Comment

No.... Where did I ever say that trump lost popular vote because of that??

I merely stated what trumps thinking is when he tweeted that. Even said he was just trolling.

I can't help it you didn't comprehend that
                      My bad. So just to confirm, you don't agree with the claims that Trump lost the popular vote because of illegal immigrants voting and people using dead people's credentials to vote?

Comment

Working...
                      X