Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Admits: I've Done Lots of Cocaine, Not Trained in Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christ, you'd think he KO'ed Wlad in the first and everyone hated him for it or something.

Comment

• If your mind is weak, you blame others for things happening to you.. Deal with it, pull yourself & move on.. You think all the champions have had it easy? Even someone like Lennox hardly had any backing from UK.. The guy has always fought his critics & came on top..

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Quoting myself because you may have missed it, "there's a lot of questions about whether the first fight was more Wlad having a lapse than Fury looking brilliant."
        It's just the way the majority of people see it, any why the rematch was so anticipated. If you don't believe that, you've had your head in the sand.
        Don't lower yourself, the majority hold you in high regard on this forum whilst I believe you're a lock for poster of the year you're debating boxing with a guy who is a lock for virgin of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post

He has treated the sport with utter contempt; those who 'praise' his antics clearly have no regard for the integrity of the sport.
          Ha...the integrity of the sport. This is a sport with arguably the most bs rankings of any sport. A sport where my uncle, who's a sugar cookie and Pepsi away from losing a foot could get a license to box professional somewhere this weekend. A sport where you can die on any given night. This is a every man for themselves sport right now and for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strive 4 Truth View Post
            Grow up and get educated man....or boy
            you mad pac is on crack?

Comment

• Fury's supposed to have endurance and josh isn't so why take coke?

If he ain't trained for 2 months doesn't trainer ring him to see why he isn't in gym on time as planned?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                hitking is right.

Those belts lose value worse than a new car driving off the lot if Fury gets stripped.

He is the true undisputed champion.

The people know the truth. And Fury is clean (PED wise) until proven otherwise. And fury boxed Wlad's ears off for the record, completely mystified him. It was a boxing lesson. The only way the win coulda been more dominant is if he had stopped him cold.
                Dude, everybody knows Vlad is 41 years old and is in decline and was distracted. Bryant Jennings showed out against Klitchsko and Ortiz beat the tar out of him.

Klit aint Klit anymore and hasn't been for about 3 years.

Fury won an ugly ass fight against an old diminished fighter.

You're talking like he's '88 Mike Tyson knocking out people in 90 sec.

Klit's the only great win he has. Fans will easily get over Fury being stripped.

Comment

• I have read a lot of comments on this story on a lot of websites. It may be mentioned on this message board, but all the others that I have read seem to miss the boxing point of Fury's comments.

By boxing point, I mean that Fury admitted that he has been getting drunk and high daily since May up until a few days ago. That means that the fight with Klitschko that was cancelled in July was cancelled not because Fury was injured, but because he was getting high and not training.

With this admission, Fury should be immediately stripped of all his titles by the sanctioning bodies.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                    I have read a lot of comments on this story on a lot of websites. It may be mentioned on this message board, but all the others that I have read seem to miss the boxing point of Fury's comments.

By boxing point, I mean that Fury admitted that he has been getting drunk and high daily since May up until a few days ago. That means that the fight with Klitschko that was cancelled in July was cancelled not because Fury was injured, but because he was getting high and not training.

With this admission, Fury should be immediately stripped of all his titles by the sanctioning bodies.
                    yes and whatever doctor "verified" his injury risks being sanctioned as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      you mad pac is on crack?
                      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3818400.html

No wonder! Please read and post, I already posted it in the PAC thinks he won thread. This explains crack head thinking very well.

Comment

Working...
                      X