• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spectacular footage.

what a way to close the show.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
      i think you mean round 5 (plus this was only the last minute or so). It hurts to say, but otherwise I agree; Manny looks sloppy in a few instances, foot work looks a bit tired, reaction time isn't great either...Marquez on the other hand looks fairly strong, and focused.

Great footage though
      I agree. Manny looks tired altogether to me. I thought he looked a bit faster than that when I was watching the fight. Marquez also doesn't look to be in as much trouble as the commentators made it seem. Good video.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
        Still pissed at myself. Choose to go to the Cotto/Trout fight instead.

Damn that sucks. Did you think the Marquez/Pac fight was gonna be boring or something?

Comment

The whole place was shaking! Great to see JMM get that much love and support, he deserves every bit of it!

Comment

cant belive i went to #3 and not #4!

Comment

damn I never realized how off Pacquiao looked in that round lol... footwork lookin all sloppy & offbalance n ****

if you listen closely after the KO you can hear a girl wailing in the background, must be his wife

dope footage

Comment

I've watched the fight at least 5 times by now, but man that had my heart pumping. Thanks for the vid kind sir.

Comment

fight footage taken with home cameras or footage from those ultra high def cams never disappoint

Comment

Working...
                  X