Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love watching Robert Guerrero beat the living **** outta Andre Berto.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
    The way you feel about cotto is the way I feel about you.
    The way you think he feels about Cotto is the way I think he feels about feeling.

Comment

I really enjoyed Watching Berto get his ass Kicked, I enjoyed even more watching Bertos little brother in the corner after each round looking speechless!

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
        I really enjoyed Watching Berto get his ass Kicked, I enjoyed even more watching Bertos little brother in the corner after each round looking speechless!
        Wasn't there this part during the fight after Berto got his eye F ucked up and when he went to the corner his brother stopped..stared quietly and was like "..YOUR FINE!" lmao. I could swear that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Wasn't there this part during the fight after Berto got his eye F ucked up and when he went to the corner his brother stopped..stared quietly and was like "..YOUR FINE!" lmao. I could swear that happened.
          Yea it was hilarious in between rounds, I can just see him stuttering and not knowing what to say in that kind of situation!

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
            If it wouldn't have been for Berto's hands he wouldn't have hit Robert.... Gordon with that ****. A chin is part of the game.
            It was a tough dirty ugly competitive fight in a very exciting way. The Ghost took a whole lot of punishment too so to call this a beatdown doesn't make any sense to me. Berto was landing lots of hard vicious punches that had Guerrero's head snapping back. When the fight was over Guerrero's right eye was nearly closed and you won't see him in the gym for some time. Guerrero needs to take some time off and heal up. There's a reason for that...he was in a dog fight.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              It was a tough dirty ugly competitive fight in a very exciting way. The Ghost took a whole lot of punishment too so to call this a beatdown doesn't make any sense to me. Berto was landing lots of hard vicious punches that had Guerrero's head snapping back. When the fight was over Guerrero's right eye was nearly closed and you won't see him in the gym for some time. Guerrero needs to take some time off and heal up. There's a reason for that...he was in a dog fight.
              It was a straight up massacre by Robert! It was a clear beatdown! To me, a competitive fight is when you can make the other guy think twice! Berto caught him once or twice, not TONS! Robert walked through it like he was possessed, and not once did Robert seem out of control! Berto seemed out of control, like everything he did, was just by luck! With Robert, he's just too big, strong, and throws too many punches for a small guy like Berto. Berto was getting beat up pretty badly, and the fight could have been stopped after the 4th or 5th rnd! The fact they let it go on, just gave Berto the chance to get lucky and kind of stagger em once or twice. But if u notice, everytime he KIND of staggered him, Robert never looked worried, or stopped letting his hands go! It was a clear rapage and one sided fight, by Robert! Anyone who dissagrees, needs to actually watch the massacre, opposed to posting based off of what they heard on twitter, or boxing forums.

Comment

Berto just isn't very good. It has now been proven again. His chin isn't that good. Guerrero isn't a huge puncher and he dropped him twice and hurt him many more times. Guerrero on the other hand seems to have a very solid chin.

But at the end of the day even though Guerrero won, mention of Mayweather-Guerrero isn't exciting. Just shows the huge gap that exists.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  It was a straight up massacre by Robert! It was a clear beatdown! To me, a competitive fight is when you can make the other guy think twice! Berto caught him once or twice, not TONS! Robert walked through it like he was possessed, and not once did Robert seem out of control! Berto seemed out of control, like everything he did, was just by luck! With Robert, he's just too big, strong, and throws too many punches for a small guy like Berto. Berto was getting beat up pretty badly, and the fight could have been stopped after the 4th or 5th rnd! The fact they let it go on, just gave Berto the chance to get lucky and kind of stagger em once or twice. But if u notice, everytime he KIND of staggered him, Robert never looked worried, or stopped letting his hands go! It was a clear rapage and one sided fight, by Robert! Anyone who dissagrees, needs to actually watch the massacre, opposed to posting based off of what they heard on twitter, or boxing forums.
                  What the hell are you talking about?? Joe Calzaghe vs Jeff Lacy...now that was a straight up massacre.

Why should they've stopped the fight after the 4th or 5th round when Berto was coming back into the fight again? Did you just say that Berto caught him one or twice? I think you need to watch the fight again. Berto was very successful with his uppercut and caught The Ghost with lots of clean power punches that would've KO'd many other boxers. It was defintely a competitive fight and both of them took punsihment but Guerrero was still the clear winner though.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    What the hell are you talking about?? Joe Calzaghe vs Jeff Lacy...now that was a straight up massacre.

Why should they've stopped the fight after the 4th or 5th round when Berto was coming back into the fight again? Did you just say that Berto caught him one or twice? I think you need to watch the fight again. Berto was very successful with his uppercut and caught The Ghost with lots of clean power punches that would've KO'd many other boxers. It was defintely a competitive fight and both of them took punsihment but Guerrero was still the clear winner though.
                    CLEAR winner, thats all I need to hear! DONT U DARE highlight one sentence in my comments, to reply to, ever again! Be a man and respond to the whole thing, but of course u couldnt do that! I dont care what Berto did, his eye was shut and it should have been a 4th rnd TKO Stoppage! Berto may never fight again, after what Robert did to his eyes! That was a mismatch, massacre, clear beatdown for Robert, as u said! Berto NEVER made Robert stopped! Robert was in complete control and continued raping Berto, even when Berto landed his hadest shots! Berto was just fighting out of his level!

Comment

Originally posted by ATG Fighter View Post
                      Berto just isn't very good. It has now been proven again. His chin isn't that good. Guerrero isn't a huge puncher and he dropped him twice and hurt him many more times. Guerrero on the other hand seems to have a very solid chin.

But at the end of the day even though Guerrero won, mention of Mayweather-Guerrero isn't exciting. Just shows the huge gap that exists.
                      true canelo mayweather would be more competitive

Comment

Working...
                      X