No announcement yet.

Donaire P4P No3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire P4P No3?

Are you serious? This clown is like watching a p1sshead on strictly come dancing.

I am sick & tired of hearing about his overrated power. He has an average K.O % against midgets because he's a very very overrated puncher.

Montiel = Tiny guy with a fragile chin.
    Ballchinyan = No defense absolutely what so ever!
    Sydorenko = Feather fisted amateur stand out that hasn't been able to adapt to the pro game. Again a tiny, tiny guy.
    Vazquez Jr = An average fighter, half his size that gave him hell & he blamed his hand which seemed perfectly fine until at least the 11th.

This Roy wannabe is garbage. He just got jabbed to death by Vazquez Jr ffs! A guy a shot, ancient Arce took to hell & back.

Typical Bob Arum special. If this guy goes against any of those Cubans, he's as good as dead. Nishioka would bury him too.

He may as well stay in that dead-out division & fight more undersized tomato cans because if he goes anywhere near 126 he gets exposed for what he really is. A hype job that don't even look 'flash' against guys half his size. Rigondeux DESTROYS Donaire.

did you know floyd is p4p number 2 for doing what he did?....really?....i mean really?.....what did he do?.....UD a past prime fighter and suckerpunched a damn idiot....that s worthy of p4p #2?

think about it...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
        Are you serious? This clown is like watching a p1sshead on strictly come dancing.

I am sick & tired of hearing about his overrated power. He has an average K.O % against midgets because he's a very very overrated puncher.

Montiel = Tiny guy with a fragile chin.
        Ballchinyan = No defense absolutely what so ever!
        Sydorenko = Feather fisted amateur stand out that hasn't been able to adapt to the pro game. Again a tiny, tiny guy.
        Vazquez Jr = An average fighter, half his size that gave him hell & he blamed his hand which seemed perfectly fine until at least the 11th.

This Roy wannabe is garbage. He just got jabbed to death by Vazquez Jr ffs! A guy a shot, ancient Arce took to hell & back.

Typical Bob Arum special. If this guy goes against any of those Cubans, he's as good as dead. Nishioka would bury him too.

He may as well stay in that dead-out division & fight more undersized tomato cans because if he goes anywhere near 126 he gets exposed for what he really is. A hype job that don't even look 'flash' against guys half his size. Rigondeux DESTROYS Donaire.
        It's times like these I wonder whats going on in the UFC..

Comment

we will definitely see him against rigo and nishioka. if he can't beat those guys then he is officially overrated. i believe his problem now is that he is getting caught up on his own hype.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            did you know floyd is p4p number 2 for doing what he did?....really?....i mean really?.....what did he do?.....UD a past prime fighter and suckerpunched a damn idiot....that s worthy of p4p #2?

think about it...
            You got a point puganat0r!!! I mean that number 1 ranked guy lost his last fight and he is still up there... p4p rankings are all whack

Comment

Godquez is number #3 or 2 in my book.....

Comment

Top 10, maybe number 9. Not 3.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  You got a point puganat0r!!! I mean that number 1 ranked guy lost his last fight and he is still up there... p4p rankings are all whack
                  i agree...floyd should've lost by DQ, **** was not professional at all......**** p4p....

Comment

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
                    we will definitely see him against rigo and nishioka. if he can't beat those guys then he is officially overrated. i believe his problem now is that he is getting caught up on his own hype.

Bob Arum isn't going to be feeding his cashcow to the wolves anytime soon. No shame in losing to either of the above but this Donaire simply isn't this great fighter he's being made out to be.

HBO seriously knocked me sick with their commentary tonight. ''Wow, wow, wow that left hook counter''
                    It was a damn ******ed attempt of an uppercut which missed by a country mile!

They was going insane over his combinations, I was sat like WTF one grazed his gloves whilst the others missed?

No idea what fight they was watching but it was a different fight to the one I was.

Comment

Working...
                    X