Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad's Return Date Announced
    AMC announces the dates for return of Walter White

The "One Who Knocks" is back!

AMC announced the premiere dates for its summertime programming today; the first half of Breaking Bad’s highly-anticipated Season 5 and Hell on Wheels’ Season 2.

Breaking Bad will be back, with the first eight episodes of the fifth and final season, on Sunday, July 15th at 10pm. The final eight episodes – the second half of Season 5 - will air Summer 2013.

ign

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      Breaking Bad's Return Date Announced

AMC announced the premiere dates for its summertime programming today; the first half of Breaking Bad’s highly-anticipated Season 5 and Hell on Wheels’ Season 2.

Breaking Bad will be back, with the first eight episodes of the fifth and final season, on Sunday, July 15th at 10pm. The final eight episodes – the second half of Season 5 - will air Summer 2013.

ign
      Like, FUCK, man!

Comment

• wtf is up with that long ass break.....dammmeetttttt

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
          Breaking Bad's Return Date Announced

ign
          I can't believe they are doing that. In other words, two 8 episode seasons. F***ing AMC.

Comment

• I started watching this recently, I'm currently one episode into season 3.

My favorite scene has probably got to be when Walt went into the psycho meth dealer's office with the explosive crystals and blew up his stuff. That scene was like something out of a comic book, with the crazy chemical genius devising weapons.

The part I've disliked the most was how Jessie turned into a raging bitch in the second season, especially toward the end of the season. The way he turned into a whinny little pouting faggot when his girlfriend didn't introduce him to her dad was almost unbearable (and then she apologized to make it even worse). Also the way he cut her into his business stuff was equally ******ed. Walt should've put a bullet in their heads and burned the place down for that shit. And then after his girl dies and the dude comes in to clean up the place, and he just sits their in the corner refusing to talk or anything like a little faggot, as this dude is entirely saving his ass. His character was always kind of a bitch, but they really fucked it up in the second season. I could understand him being upset when his friend got shot, but they really should've toned it down a bit, especially when it came to the girl though. Yeah she was hot, but enough is enough, and cutting her into his dealings was the worst. That's why it was a good thing when they killed her off.

I also dig the Macgyver stuff like when Walt rigged up that battery for the RV.

The family drama heavy stuff around the middle of season 2 was also pretty lame. Hopefully season 3 picks up, I'm going to watch a couple episodes tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I can't believe they are doing that. In other words, two 8 episode seasons. F***ing AMC.
              AMC wanted to cut the season to 8 episodes only. Vince Gilligan threatened to go to another network unless they allowed it to be a 16 episode season, so they compromised on a two part season.

Comment

• Guys, I stopped watching breaking bad some time last year...

Anyway it was in the middle of season 3 I think and I really cannot remember which episode and I want to start watching season 4.

Can someone please give me a quick 1 paragraph rundown of what happened in season 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                  AMC wanted to cut the season to 8 episodes only. Vince Gilligan threatened to go to another network unless they allowed it to be a 16 episode season, so they compromised on a two part season.
                  Why the hell would AMC do something so stupid like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Why the hell would AMC do something so stupid like that?
                    They are too damn busy pumping money into The Walking Dead and Mad Men. Rather than the best show on the network.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      They are too damn busy pumping money into The Walking Dead and Mad Men. Rather than the best show on the network.
                      I know, it makes no damn sense. I mean those are good shows as well, but Breaking Bad is television greatness.

Comment

Working...
                      X