Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Jesse has lost it mentally. I expect him to be alot more dark and sinister this season. I was wondering why Gus killed Victor, but after the points bojangles made, that's exactly why.

Comment

damn. missed it anyone have a link where i can see the episode ?

Comment

Gus might even try to persuade Jesse to turn on Walter now, but that would be a big risk even if Jesse do know how to make the meths. Walter is still the brain, and I don't think Gus is going to risk killing him just to replace him with a mental midget like, Jesse.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I keep hearing good things about this show. Might have to check it out.
          dude I slept on this show for 3 seasons, this year a co-worker told me about it, and after watching season 1 of AMC's walking dead, I was like, DAMN!!!, if this their shows I bet Breaking Bad is a good show, so I watched all 3 seasons about a month ago, been waiting for season 4, great show

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post

I don't know who's more unlikeable, Skyler White or Nancy Botwin.
          I like Nancy, so Skyler gets my vote

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
          This scene was epic! I was more or less jumping up and down infront of my tv!

This **** was tense!

yeah that was greatness, for people who dont know, this guy was just given the boot and his gun was taken away, thats why when he reaches for his gun, it wasnt there

I love this episode, great way to start off the season, I think Gus will now respect Walt and Jesse bought himself some respect killing Gail, but of course they still got to watch their backs, I say Walt kills Gus somewhere down the line

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
            dude I slept on this show for 3 seasons, this year a co-worker told me about it, and after watching season 1 of AMC's walking dead, I was like, DAMN!!!, if this their shows I bet Breaking Bad is a good show, so I watched all 3 seasons about a month ago, been waiting for season 4, great show

I like Nancy, so Skyler gets my vote

yeah that was greatness, for people who dont know, this guy was just given the boot and his gun was taken away, thats why when he reaches for his gun, it wasnt there

I love this episode, great way to start off the season, I think Gus will now respect Walt and Jesse bought himself some respect killing Gail, but of course they still got to watch their backs, I say Walt kills Gus somewhere down the line

It's her reckless decisions that made me dislike her. Her kids seems way more mature than her, but at least she not as dependent as Skyler is. She's just a bit too naive, but then again that's how flawed most of the lead characters from Showtime series are.
            Last edited by Carpe Diem; 07-18-2011, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
              It's her reckless decisions that made me dislike her. Her kids seems way more mature than her, but at least she not as dependent as Skyler is. She's just a bit too naive, but then again that's how most of the lead characters from the Showtime series are.
              I love in season 5 of Weeds the one episode when Andy just rips Nancy apart. It was excellent.

Comment

Pure evil, and I mean that in a good way.

To me it looked as if Jesse finnaly accepts his criminal path after a very bumpy road. Also that him and Walt's bond grew stronger, in that unspoken, weird out of place BrBa way.

Hope Mike the cleaner turns on Gus later on.

Comment

Originally posted by Freelancer View Post
                  Pure evil, and I mean that in a good way.

To me it looked as if Jesse finnaly accepts his criminal path after a very bumpy road. Also that him and Walt's bond grew stronger, in that unspoken, weird out of place BrBa way.

Hope Mike the cleaner turns on Gus later on.
                  I think he might, the look on his face as Gus sliced that guys neck, he even pulled out his gun, lol

I think Gus knows, Walt isnt going to lay down for nobody, plus who knows their stuff better than Walt, unless like Jesse said, Gus goes out and gets another chemist, which will take a good while

Comment

Comment

I loved my friend's reaction to the Gus scene: "That was some fucked up episode of Mr. Rogers."

Jesse has always accepted his criminal life, he finally just broke mentally. He was just sitting there still in shock about what he did to Gale until Gus offed Victor.

Comment

Working...
                      X