Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebron James legacy if title is achieved.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyways, quit topic raping my thread. This ain't about LBJ's stats vs Wade's stats.

It's about how will you view LBJ's legacy if a title is achieved in this series. Seeing how he no longer leads a team. He decided that he can't win a title by LEADING a team, but he can possibly win one by becoming a TEAM-MATE.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      More skilled with a ball in his hand = ball handling. Lebron is uncomfortable with the rock, if he isn't run n dunking or driving to the paint hard, he hesitates and is unsure about himself.
      What games are you watching? James has maybe the best ball handling anyone has seen on someone his size since Magic Johnson. WTF.

As for everything else. No. Lebron has better career numbers, yes. Why? Cleve would just dish him the ball for everything. As far as legit stuff, no. If he ain't run and dunking, he is juke and bricking. Wade has much more skill than him, he just doesn't demand the rock at every given moment as if he was a PG.
      You're just hating on James. If anything Wade is the one who chukks up bricks and hogs the ball when he should be passing it to James. And I don't see why James isn't demanding the ball...........when he's CLEARLY the best passer on the Miami heat.

His defense isn't that great either. If he isn't chasing someone down from behind, he is average. "Oh, he stopped Rose in the 4th.".... Yeah, a Point guard who still managed to okie doke him and drive the paint where 3-4 Heat players are somehow not getting 3-keyed on.
      Ugh no he forces turnovers and offensive fouls, and Wade is the one who makes a living chasing people down from behind and blocking shots in transition. But still I think you're just furthering the hate on James.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Anyways, quit topic raping my thread. This ain't about LBJ's stats vs Wade's stats.

It's about how will you view LBJ's legacy if a title is achieved in this series. Seeing how he no longer leads a team. He decided that he can't win a title by LEADING a team, but he can possibly win one by becoming a TEAM-MATE.
        The last 2 months the Heat have been playing very team focused.

However, Lebron has been the key closer in the playoffs for them. So if you define that as a leadership role, he's been the one to close out games. Going on 8, 9, 10 point runs by himself to close out opposing teams.

His Legacy if they win 3 titles will be excellent. I think that he needs at least 3. Kobe has 5. Jordan 6. Just 1 or 2 is not going to get him to all time status.

Comment

Disagree with just about everything you say. Just another poster blinded by the hate from what I can see.

This is Lebron's team. That is why he has been taking over down the stretch when the game has been in the balance. Taking it over and winning games.

Comment

As for everything else. No. Lebron has better career numbers, yes. Why? Cleve would just dish him the ball for everything. As far as legit stuff, no. If he ain't run and dunking, he is juke and bricking. Wade has much more skill than him, he just doesn't demand the rock at every given moment as if he was a PG.
            Have you been watching the playoffs?

Lebron has been clutch from Long range. Closing out games not with fast break points but by hitting huge 3 pointers in the 4th quarter. And really, hitting big outside shots thru out the games.

Career stats say this....he has a very high 3 point %. So..........exactly how is he a bad outside shooter?

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              What games are you watching? James has maybe the best ball handling anyone has seen on someone his size since Magic Johnson. WTF.

You're just hating on James. If anything Wade is the one who chukks up bricks and hogs the ball when he should be passing it to James. And I don't see why James isn't demanding the ball...........when he's CLEARLY the best passer on the Miami heat.

Ugh no he forces turnovers and offensive fouls, and Wade is the one who makes a living chasing people down from behind and blocking shots in transition. But still I think you're just furthering the hate on James.

I am not hating on Lebron. I have not specified anything that Lebron does that wasn't invoked by you, larry, or anyone else who had something to mention about Lebron being better than Wade.

AGAIN. I am not talking LBJ vs Wade. But if you think LBJ is the leader of this team then you MUST be a bandwagon rider. Because anyone who is a real Heat fan knows Wade is the leader of that team and has been so since the Heat made him the franchise player.

So, again. Lebron deciding to become a TEAM MATE. Seeing how he was not drafted to Miami and Miami already has an established veteran Leader since 2003 and even won that city a ring.

How would you view Lebron's legacy if he wins a title as a team mate rather than a leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                Disagree with just about everything you say. Just another poster blinded by the hate from what I can see.

This is Lebron's team. That is why he has been taking over down the stretch when the game has been in the balance. Taking it over and winning games.

Wade has been there since 2003. Has won a title in his 3 year there. Was drafted as their Franchise player.

And your going to tell me that Lebron is the leader of that team? I normally respect your thoughts Dan but that is some bon-a-fide Pacman777 bullshyt.

I can't wrap my head around how anyone in the right mind who knows NBA and is a legit Miami fan can even utter LBJ as the leader of that team.

Comment

I am not hating on Lebron. I have not specified anything that Lebron does that wasn't invoked by you, larry, or anyone else who had something to mention about Lebron being better than Wade.

AGAIN. I am not talking LBJ vs Wade. But if you think LBJ is the leader of this team then you MUST be a bandwagon rider. Because anyone who is a real Heat fan knows Wade is the leader of that team and has been so since the Heat made him the franchise player.

So, again. Lebron deciding to become a TEAM MATE. Seeing how he was not drafted to Miami and Miami already has an established veteran Leader since 2003 and even won that city a ring.

How would you view Lebron's legacy if he wins a title as a team mate rather than a leader.
                  I'd say a ring is a ring, and based on Lebron's playoff run this year it only adds to his legacy. And I simply stated that I don't see how James has become "Pippen to Wade's Jordan" when James has taken over the Miami Heat and is the one making the big time plays in consistency.

Calling him a role player is just false at this point, without him the Heat wouldn't have made it to the NBA finals.

So........let me get this right. Maybe the best player in the NBA joins the heat, and takes the team over. And somehow people are bandwagon riders for pointing that out?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Wade has been there since 2003. Has won a title in his 3 year there. Was drafted as their Franchise player.

And your going to tell me that Lebron is the leader of that team? I normally respect your thoughts Dan but that is some bon-a-fide Pacman777 bullshyt.

I can't wrap my head around how anyone in the right mind who knows NBA and is a legit Miami fan can even utter LBJ as the leader of that team.
                    I'm not a Miami fan. I've just watched the games and from what I can tell James is the clear leader of that team. When they have needed to make shots in the post-season it hasn't been Wade getting the ball and hitting them, its been James.

Comment

lebrons legacy will be great..its only just begun

Comment

Working...
                      X