Comments Thread For: Mayweather Promotions Evicted From Their Vegas Office

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
    Isn't this a boxing website?
    I guess not. I mean it seems nowadays this site just wants to appeal to the HUGE GROUP of *******s who rush to this website everyday from internet cafe's all over the philippines. By making articles about mayweather not paying rent and pacquiao going for congress. Two things that have absolutely nothing to do with Boxing. Anything to generate traffic I guess. But let's be real. Mayweather just made $40 million in May am I really gonna believe he doesn't have money to pay the rent? NO. But if I was a racist filippino wanting to see mayweather destroyed and broke would I believe it? YES. Thus this being an article on boxingscene.com

Comment

why is floyd promoting? hes not delahoya hes not buisness minded he only knows howto spend money,besides would ayone buy a fight knowing its a mayweather promotion??? i sure wouldnt, that alone would prevent me from doing so, floyd in boxing is the biggest pretender from the opposition hes faced to his place in history , to his ppvs, nobody pays to see him, put him in with clottey see how many ppvs he sells. hell bomb.nobody likes the guy most hated fighter ever.

Comment

Mayweather should just run every thing from his house, set up an office in a garage or something.

Comment

he probably blew it on rocks.......................with floyd sr
          or orange jumpsuits for roger hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
            why is floyd promoting? hes not delahoya hes not buisness minded he only knows howto spend money,besides would ayone buy a fight knowing its a mayweather promotion??? i sure wouldnt, that alone would prevent me from doing so, floyd in boxing is the biggest pretender from the opposition hes faced to his place in history , to his ppvs, nobody pays to see him, put him in with clottey see how many ppvs he sells. hell bomb.nobody likes the guy most hated fighter ever.
            You *******s always say that ****. Put him in with Clottey I bet he can't do 700,000 lol. Mayweather vs Marquez more ppv buys than both Pacquiao vs Marquez fights COMBINED!! Mayweather vs Hatton more ppv buys than Pacquiao vs Hatton. Mayweather vs De la Hoya highest ppv numbers in history of ppv 2.4 mil. Pacquiao vs De la Hoya meh half of that. So if Mayweather is constantly beating out Pac in ppv buys with common opponents why all of the sudden Clottey would be different? please explain

Comment

hahaha, i love this news......

Comment

I really don't care how much money this guy makes. He's an idiot.

Comment

he can give the landlord the $50,000 diamond Ipod he recently has as back rent, and future rent. But then again, why maintain the office, when he only fights once a year when he feels like it, or when he needs to pay the IRS?

Comment

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
                    I guess not. I mean it seems nowadays this site just wants to appeal to the HUGE GROUP of *******s who rush to this website everyday from internet cafe's all over the philippines. By making articles about mayweather not paying rent and pacquiao going for congress. Two things that have absolutely nothing to do with Boxing. Anything to generate traffic I guess. But let's be real. Mayweather just made $40 million in May am I really gonna believe he doesn't have money to pay the rent? NO. But if I was a racist filippino wanting to see mayweather destroyed and broke would I believe it? YES. Thus this being an article on boxingscene.com
                    if he made 40 million that would be gross certainley not net in vegas they tax the **** outta of that besides hes a well known liar if he said he made 40 he prolly made 10.whatever he made is none of my buisness but hell end up broke anyway. hell be broke and destroyed garunteed!!!hes not smart enough to hang on to his riches, he came back for that very reason he had a 20 million dollar irs lien, now how will he ever pay that retired ?? he wont.even his ****** dad says hell be broke within 5 years of retirement.making money is one thing keeping it and reproducing it quite another it takes someone very shrewd to do that something gayweather clearly isnt.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      hahaha, i love this news......
                      you just made my above post to be true! thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X