Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain to me where the judge said stooge has to fight on 5th May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps. My I Phone changed his name to stooge some reason lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
      Ps. My I Phone changed his name to stooge some reason lol.
      i guess it recognizes him as one of the three stooges. you know they weren't known for intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Congratulations....You have made sense. Common sense! beware *****s will not no how to counter this outstanding point. They will ignore...Laugh...call names and avoid he point at all cost! And one thing for sure...the will not understand!

:qqq:
        really? he made sense? you must be speaking in code with each other, cause no one sane person would see a shred of sense here, but whatever floats your boat i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post

If you have nothing to contribute, then there's the door.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            If you have nothing to contribute, then there's the door.....
            I've contributed enough on this topic already. And I can stay here as long as I want, young man. And I can laugh and shake my head at your comments or anyone else's comments.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
              Just wondering really since there were no contracts signed for May 5th for PAC and May.
              i dont think mayweather can change the date because hes signed the contract to fight at mgm on 5th also the judge gave them the extra few weeks to recover.

Comment

Anyone know if we can access what the judge said exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                  I've contributed enough on this topic already. And I can stay here as long as I want, young man. And I can laugh and shake my head at your comments or anyone else's comments.
                  Yes but you just make yourself look idiotic. Im actually trying to think about this critically and discuss it, if you have nothing to respond with other than smileys, then i'd suggest you do something more productive with your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Yes but you just make yourself look idiotic. Im actually trying to think about this critically and discuss it, if you have nothing to respond with other than smileys, then i'd suggest you do something more productive with your time.
                    Idiotic because I'm laughing at the argument about moving the date? Sure, I'll be that. There isn't nothing to discuss, really, which is why I'm laughing. Arum dropped that mustard seed of doubt and you guys ran with it (hook, line and sinker). Ask yourself why can't Manny fight on May 5th? That's the 60000000 pound gorilla in the room that has consistently been ignored. And I'm being VERY productive with my time young man, worry about your own time.

Comment

The judge is saying the date was switched because he had duties to Las Vegas (Ie, fight May 5th and create millions in revenue, and not in another state due to his fight duties as a resident of Vegas)

This venue had been reserved for quite some time now.

Arum said no, and is planning an outdoor stadium for June 9th.

Floyd goes to jail June 1st.

Whats so difficult to understand?

Comment

Working...
                      X