Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Floyd have a propaganda advantage because his fight comes before Pacquiao's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Floyd have a propaganda advantage because his fight comes before Pacquiao's?

Or does Pacquiao have the propaganda advantage because his fight comes after Floyd's?

Assuming both win in a fashion that could be rated 8 on a scale of 0 to 10, who gets the propaganda advantage between the two?

I'm asking this right now because I just read a poker book called Theory of Poker and the author says that the poker player who gets to act last has the edge over the one who acts first.

So who gets the edge propaganda-wise, assuming each has similar level performance in their respective fights?

p.s. I know Pac is not even fighting the propaganda and smearing and slander war, but the fact is, whether he likes it or not, he is, by default of the fact that Floyd has been trying to slander him.

You don't even know what a propaganda is do you?

Comment

Like it or not, Pacman isn't an American citizen, and yet NIKE wants him to advertized their product!

Reality will tell us that Pacman ads of HP is giving Pacman Good image, among TV viewers in USA and worldwide.

While Floydie has to mentioned and talk about Pacman, just to sell his fight with Ortiz!

Who is winning the propaganda?

Pacman!

Comment

floyd has been singing the same tune since 09, that he wants to fight pacroid and all pac roid has to do is take the test.

while pac has been ducking and dodging, filing bs lawsuits to avoid fighting floyd. which he just confirmed the other day. that hes not going to fight floyd b.c of the suit.

duckquiaos gonna duck

Comment

Working...
        X