Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found $1000 burned dollars while cleaning a property!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah I actually sprayed a bill with this chlorox cleaning spray and the red came right off so that's why I know it isn't dye and why it's probably a candle, I don't think blood comes off that easy.

I wish I could buy weed but since I moved in June I don't know where the hell to get any! The Ps4 sounds good and even a car. I bought a TV stand and a vaccum at walmart today with no problem. They marked it and proved it real. Just joked about the burn.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
      Nah I actually sprayed a bill with this chlorox cleaning spray and the red came right off so that's why I know it isn't dye and why it's probably a candle, I don't think blood comes off that easy.

I wish I could buy weed but since I moved in June I don't know where the hell to get any! The Ps4 sounds good and even a car. I bought a TV stand and a vaccum at walmart today with no problem. They marked it and proved it real. Just joked about the burn.

I'm sending a pigeon your way right now,cut it open when it arrives and look inside.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
        I'm sending a pigeon your way right now,cut it open when it arrives and look inside.
        Hold up, I'm sending a narc pigeon to intercept that.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Hold up, I'm sending a narc pigeon to intercept that.

Bu Bu But i'll let you in on the deal.Jose told me to tell you he hopes it's potty trained,he wants no more accidents.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
            For now I'm not touching it. I'll just put it in my bank a little at a time when i cash my paychecks.
            Don't do that. Use it for every day expenses, gas, groceries, car repairs or for the next car you buy and whatever else comes your way. The last thing I'd do is put it in the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              Bu Bu But i'll let you in on the deal.Jose told me to tell you he hopes it's potty trained,he wants no more accidents.
              We good then.

Comment

Working...
              X