Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn, our government IS really planning something!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either way, thank you guys for checking it out.

Appreciate the honest opinion as well.

Dream Big.

Comment

Damn. You guys are *******s.

This is completely off topic, but I bet no one actually "really" likes piglet. You know. In his real life.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Oh yeah, that's right, you have to believe completely ridiculous things fueled by marijuana and terrible hip hop or you are "asleep".

Go on, call me a "sheeple".
        Go ahead and call him a "conspiratard."

Comment

Originally posted by nodogoshi View Post
          Admit it, that was dumb as hell tho.

I'm just glad there are actually artist who talk about something & not just riches & money. So it's all good. As for my own opinions, that's always gotta be respected you know. Well at least where I came from, we respect anyones opinion on their beliefs.

Again, this was done for an upcoming film "Gray State" which is what the song is about. A conspiracy organized with **** we see everyday as an ordinary American.

We show respect, where respect is deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by nodogoshi View Post
            It's "conspi******" this combining the word "conspiracy" with the word "******". Coined by me.

Originally posted by Micka View Post
            Admit it, that was dumb as hell tho.

I'm just glad there are actually artist who talk about something & not just riches & money. So it's all good. As for my own opinions, that's always gotta be respected you know. Well at least where I came from, we respect anyones opinion on their beliefs.

Again, this was done for an upcoming film "Gray State" which is what the song is about. A conspiracy organized with **** we see everyday as an ordinary American.

We show respect, where respect is deserved.
            The best quote on conspiracy theories:

Comment

It's "conspi******" this combining the word "conspiracy" with the word "******". Coined by me.

Yeah, and it is rather hypocritical how you like to throw 'conspi******' around while denigrating people for using 'sheeple'.

Comment

Pig, it is no less intelligent to believe 'every' conspiracy theory than it is to automatically dismiss out of hand anything which might potentially be painted as a conspiracy theory.

Either stance betrays an inability to recognize nuance. I call this the 'simplicity bias'.

True intelligence is displayed in the ability to soberly weigh an issue or a situation on the basis of the available details, and come to a logical, though duly measured per the limitations of relevant knowledge, assessment.

Comment

Squealpiggy is a complete jerk.

Comment

So does this mean you believe there is no such thing as a legitimate conspiracy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Squealpiggy is a complete jerk.
                      Hahah, truth!

Comment

Working...
                      X