No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Margarito Predictions From Experts and Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    Hahah sory cluser. Didn't see your post. Didn't mean to offend you since I respect you as a poster.

I think Margarito will put up a great effort but that demolishing power in the first fight I haven't seen since. He got killed by Mosley, looked okay against this guy Garcia and got destroyed by Pac.

That orbital bone is still a factor and I don't see how it won't bother him if Cotto keeps taking jabs at it through the fight.

I don't see Margarito having that same power to sowly demolish Cotto down. I see Cotto winning a comfortable UD with a few exciting changes here and there but Margarito won't hurt Cotto IMHO.
    No offense taken. We will see how much Margarito has in his tank. Even if he has some left, I don't know how much more he has after this fight. That's why I have him as a underdog but a live one.

Comment

Tony annihilates Cotto again
      the KO will come before the 11th rd this time

Comment

Cotto doesnt really have the right style to flatten Tony. Mosley jumped into every punch he threw. Cotto mind just outbox him to a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
          No offense taken. We will see how much Margarito has in his tank. Even if he has some left, I don't know how much more he has after this fight. That's why I have him as a underdog but a live one.
          I think Margarito's only chance is that Cotto fights the same way he did the first time and that will not happen. Cotto was moving backwards before Margarito even landed a punch and he was stopping on the ropes to counter but giving Margarito free chances to hit him. Cotto did the big no no against a pressure fighter and that is to go to the ropes and stop there.

Cotto will have a a whole different gameplan for this fight and Mosley laid out a nice blue print for him to follow. I think Cotto will get a UD with scores like 116-112 or 117-111 but if Margarito's eye doen't hold up you can bet your house that Cotto is getting that KO.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
            As much as we all know Pac will beat JMM, yet you keep insisting it'll be a tough competitive fight cause JMM looks....strong.

You know nothing.

Margarito>Cotto, all day every day.

He even almost KO'd your boy in the 4th round.
            The bold statement proves what a joke you are...stick to soccer

Comment

Working...
            X