Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Bautista the HR king appreciation thread.!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You hit 50 in the modern era unless your cecil fielder built,your on roids.i would love to see fielder jr and puljos on them wow.

Comment

People so soon forget that roids saved baseball after the strike there viewership went to sht,then cam mark mcquire and sammy sosa that ruled.now we crucify them like we all did not know there was drugs involved you dont crack 40 year old records 6 times in 3 years.

Comment

wasting taxcpayer dollars over 5 million on Barry Bonds,help people with there mortgages you greedy cocksuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Roids kick ass.........
          He's no Barry Bonds,Papi orMacgwire!!

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
            seriously, we're cool and **** but you need to not talk about the Jays. I'd sooner kill you over this than if you boned my woman.

Eaaaaasy...........

Comment

This dude is lighting up the board for my fantasy team. Like a third round draft pick too, so many dudes slept on him

Comment

I honestly thought he would be a 1 hit wonder but he's doing it again this year with a really high average as well

Gotta respect that

Comment

Homerun king, yet I can name about 15 other hitters that I'd rather be taking a critical at bat for my squad. I still am not buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Homerun king, yet I can name about 15 other hitters that I'd rather be taking a critical at bat for my squad. I still am not buying it.
                    He's the leading all star vote getter for this weekend.with over 750 thousand votes
                    27 Hr to date......2 more tonight I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      He's the leading all star vote getter for this weekend.with over 750 thousand votes
                      27 Hr to date......2 more tonight I hope.
                      He is certainly tearing it up this season but something about him I can't wrap my brain around. It's like I can't trust a player that came out of no where at his age. More power too him and good for him for getting the most votes for playing for a pretty small market team. Still would rather have many other players taking that critical at bat.

Comment

Working...
                      X