Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for Calzaghe nuthuggers to admit.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for people to hype **** into someone.

Suppose it might aswell be Froch.

Comment

JC is regarded as the best supermiddleweight ever. So unless Froch is ever considered anything along those lines, he is inferior to JC. Resume and ability wise.

Comment

The JC Bumsniff Brigade will hate you for this thread.

It's getting closer and closer, man. With every fight.

You (sort of) stole my thread off me, BTW. I was going to make a point re. Calzaghe and Froch later and I still will.

Bottom line, even if he doesn't finish with the hollow media over-praise and the shiny '0' Joe retired with, Carl will mean more to boxing in a purist sense than JC EVER will. And that's from someone who followed Joe for more than a decade.

And, girls, if you don't like that, DEAL WITH IT.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ Ricky citing the RJJ fight in Joe's defense. What a desperate moron.

Comment

Yes i admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Partridge View Post
              Sorry pal, not letting that one pass. Calzaghe v RJJ was an appalling fight to end on. RJJ was shot to shít, he wasn't even competitive, his speed had deteriorated dramatically. And what's more, everyone knew this before the fight.

Taylor on the other hand, school Froch so bad it wasn't even funny. Taylor lost that fight due to stamina problems, but he wasn't shot, he still had the skills to beat Froch, but not the stamina or the smarts to take a knee and see the fight out.

Taylor was by far a better opponent for Carl than Roy was for Joe.
              Taylor and Roy are/were done.

Taylor struggled with a shot Jeff Lacy for christ sake, Roy tore him a new *******, thats why I think Roy is as good or better than Taylor as a win at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by trix123 View Post
                We have already established that triangle theories dont work in boxing. Enough of this 'Calzaghe beat Kessler and Froch lost so it means that Calzaghe beats Froch' nonsense...
                Well when comparing fighters who never fought you do use common opponents to make judgements. I understand that doesnt neccasarily mean Calzaghe would win just because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  JC is regarded as the best supermiddleweight ever. So unless Froch is ever considered anything along those lines, he is inferior to JC. Resume and ability wise.
                  Nah.

So much of Joe's Greatness is an illusion. What Carl is doing transcends that stage-managed halfway-Greatness.

Carl doesn't need to have an '0' and beat Joe's record for defences to mean more to boxing than Joe does. Not even.

Comment

Lets not forget that Calzaghe beat a prime 28 year old undefeated Kessler in 2007, Froch lost to a Kessler who was coming off two fairly bad losses and now is known to have eye problems.

Comment

Got to agree as a Joe C nutgagger that Froch resume is probably now better than Joe's.

Comment

Working...
                      X