Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Campbell is such a ***** look at this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Campbell is such a ***** look at this.

Go to .15 seconds and watch as nate is trying to jump on the scale too early shaw is just telling him to hold you can't get on yet and nate campbell gives his usual cocky, stupid, dumbass attitude. Gosh i hate this guy he's a joke! his career hopefully will be shut down after today. Then he continues to carry his ******ed face and does the throat slash this guy is really full of himself.

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
    Go to .15 seconds and watch as nate is trying to jump on the scale too early shaw is just telling him to hold you can't get on yet and nate campbell gives his usual cocky, stupid, dumbass attitude. Gosh i hate this guy he's a joke! his career hopefully will be shut down after today. Then he continues to carry his ******ed face and does the throat slash this guy is really full of himself.

i didn't see any of that. even before that, shaw pats him on the back to move up anyway.

Comment

It just looked like Gary Shaw was trying to cop a feel of Campbell and Campbell wasn't having it.

Nothing wrong with being ready and surly before the fight starts.

Comment

The hell you talking about he didn't do ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          The hell you talking about he didn't do ****.
          are you blind? look at .18 shaw puts his hand on campbell telling him to hold on and campbell looks at him like don't fuken touch me.

Comment

He does sound like a moron talking about Pac ducking him, but Nate is a good fighter and Bradley better have it together for this fight.

Comment

that didnt even happen, lol stick to talking about cotto and pac.

and nate always does that cocky **** thing, he said once that it accually helps him focas, and he's probbably the most humble boxer ever, ive met him 3 times, he's a nice guy, who actually has conversations with people, hope he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
                are you blind? look at .18 shaw puts his hand on campbell telling him to hold on and campbell looks at him like don't fuken touch me.
                In fairness, I wouldn't want Shaw touching me either. Shaw's a slimebag.

That aside, Nate doesn't appear more attitudinal than many other fighters at a weigh-in.

Comment

Concrete, I like you. But if you really took that little side glance as an example of a "cocky, stupid, dumbass attitude", then you're kind of a *****. No offense. But that's exaggerating the hell out of something and it makes you come off as a sensitive motherfucker.

Comment

he just glance at him, if someone touches you, common sense says LOOK at them, how is it bad LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X