Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Fighter of the Decade Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 more win this year for Pac, then he is the best fighter of this decade.

Comment

its really a 2 man race between that dude who is a 6 division champ (only 1 other man in history), 4 division lineal champ (only man in history), & has 6 wins vs 4 first ballot hall of famers

vs

that dude who made it rain with fake money in pure las vegas. okay wins vs genaro, castillo 2x, judah, oscar, hatton, corrales, gatti. sadly i dont see a great fighter in that resume.

winky dont belong there, & hopkins has no chance.

Hopkins best wins were all aginst blown up welterweights (oscar & tito), blown up junior middle in winky, antonio tarver, & a cacthweight fight @ 170 vs kelly pavlik.

Comment

Pacquiao is the fighter of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
          its really a 2 man race between that dude who is a 6 division champ (only 1 other man in history), 4 division lineal champ (only man in history), & has 6 wins vs 4 first ballot hall of famers

vs

that dude who made it rain with fake money in pure las vegas. okay wins vs genaro, castillo 2x, judah, oscar, hatton, corrales, gatti. sadly i dont see a great fighter in that resume.

winky dont belong there, & hopkins has no chance.

Hopkins best wins were all aginst blown up welterweights (oscar & tito), blown up junior middle in winky, antonio tarver, & a cacthweight fight @ 170 vs kelly pavlik.
          Well in that case DLH was weight drained, Morales was washed up, and Barrera may have been past prime...

Comment

I gotta go with Pacquiao. Floyd could've had it but he just didn't fight the right guys at the right time, wasted time etc.

Comment

Pacquiao got this one.

Comment

are you serious

the best isnt even on the list

Tye Fields nuff said

Comment

I tell you this right now...I'm not a Hopkins fan by no means but I respect what he has done since 2000. Also, where is Joe Calzaghe in this list??? He has beaten some great competition, lasted champ for over a decade, and retired undefeated even after fighting Bernard and Jones, Kessler, Lacy, Bika, Brewer, Sheika....not sure if he's not getting his props.

Comment

just the fights with mab, em, jmm alone makes him the fighter of the decade

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Instinx View Post
                      I tell you this right now...I'm not a Hopkins fan by no means but I respect what he has done since 2000. Also, where is Joe Calzaghe in this list??? He has beaten some great competition, lasted champ for over a decade, and retired undefeated even after fighting Bernard and Jones, Kessler, Lacy, Bika, Brewer, Sheika....not sure if he's not getting his props.
                      joe's only got 2 named fighters in his resume and theyre old when he beat them......im sorry...

Comment

Working...
                      X