Haye not in top 50 according to the RING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye not in top 50 according to the RING

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2651/ring..._in_the_world/

While Adamek is 49, and both Klitschkos, Wlad and Vitali, are inside the top 20 at 8 and 12 respectively. How do you like that, Gaye fans?
    Last edited by Pirao; 01-07-2011, 04:16 PM.

Originally posted by Pirao View Post

While Adamek is 49, and both Klitschkos, Wlad and Vitali, are inside the top 10 at 8 and 12 respectively. How do you like that, Gaye fans?
    Nice one. And Diva is retiring at 31 one after all the hard work he has done in his career, it's hard to make t-shirts and pose for pictures.

Comment

Lol that is a joke!

Comment

haye is overrated and his technique is disgusting

Comment

Tunney must of done that list lol

Comment

While Adamek is 49, and both Klitschkos, Wlad and Vitali, are inside the top 20 at 8 and 12 respectively. How do you like that, Gaye fans?
            Well done on editing it to top 20 from top 10. Think you got away with it...

Comment

to be fair to Haye he is better than Berto, who is amazingly #21 on that list. also Tavoris Cloud?
              and Adamek is alarmingly low. and their reasoning for it is garbage.

my point is this is a ******ed list.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                Well done on editing it to top 20 from top 10. Think you got away with it...
                It was a typo, and totally irrelevant to the thread. What was I trying to get away with, according to you? I've opened this thread to show how everyone who knows his **** about boxing knows that Wlad and Vitali are much better than Gaye, and Wlad's next opponent after Chisora is ranked higher than your hero as well, looks like I got away with what I wanted to prove huh?

Comment

adamek should be higher than haye, but that is disgusting.
                  adamek is a top 20 fighter

Comment

It was a typo, and totally irrelevant to the thread. What was I trying to get away with, according to you? I've opened this thread to show how everyone who knows his **** about boxing knows that Wlad and Vitali are much better than Gaye, and Wlad's next opponent after Chisora is ranked higher than your hero as well, looks like I got away with what I wanted to prove huh?

Of course Wlad and Vitali are going to be ranked higher at the moment than Haye. I'm sure all Haye fans realise that.

Doesn't mean Haye won't knock them out though does it?

If Haye is so poor, I don't understand why Wlad wouldn't want to finish the Haye saga once and for all. If it so much of a mismatch, why not come to England, make a hell of a lot of money, and knock out Haye infront of his home crowd. What is stopping Wlad?

Comment

Working...
                    X