No announcement yet.

Contrary to popular belief

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riz ! oh ? View Post
    Wlad hasn't "brutally" KOd anyone for quite some time.

Why do you think this is the case?
    Guess you didnt tune in for the Brock fight...that cornrow was KTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
      Guess you didnt tune in for the Brock fight...that cornrow was KTFO!
      guess you didnt read posts in this thread

i acknowledge the brock fight and that's really the last time we've seen a brutal KO.

That **** was brutal

Comment

Originally posted by riz ! oh ? View Post
        guess you didnt read posts in this thread

i acknowledge the brock fight and that's really the last time we've seen a brutal KO.

That **** was brutal
        i read your original post and it said Wlad hasn't KTFO someone in a while....well the brock fight wasn't that long ago and neither was the Austin or Thompson fight. all ended up with those cornrows not getting up. Rahman purposely chose McGirt cause he knew he would throw in the towel and save him from the inevitable...it just so happens the ref took pity on him first.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
          i read your original post and it said Wlad hasn't KTFO someone in a while....well the brock fight wasn't that long ago and neither was the Austin or Thompson fight. all ended up with those cornrows not getting up. Rahman purposely chose McGirt cause he knew he would throw in the towel and save him from the inevitable...it just so happens the ref took pity on him first.
          why are you referring to them as cornrows?

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            I remember when Lennox Lewis was asked what he thought about Micheal Grant he replied he's a nice guy. Then asked what he thought of him as a fighter, again he replied he's a nice guy! lol
            Same goes!
            Hehe. That made me chuckle.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

thompson,ray austin...calvin brock,chris byrd..hell out of 6 title defenses..5 were ko's

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                thompson,ray austin...calvin brock,chris byrd..hell out of 6 title defenses..5 were ko's
                I thought the thompson kayo was pretty brutal but the hbo camera angle sucked and took away from it. looking more closely at a different angle it was pretty damn similar to the brock knockout

Comment

Working...
                X