No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Fell Asleep During Mayweather-Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: I Fell Asleep During Mayweather-Maidana

Freddie Roach, trainer of WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, believes there is no reason for a rematch between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Marcos Maidana. The rematch, being carried by Showtime Pay-Per-View, is scheduled for September 13th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Maidana exceeded expectations in the first fight, which took place in May, by providing Mayweather with a much tougher challenge than expected. Mayweather won a twelve round majority decision with little to no controversy over the scoring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn! I wish dude would just stop giving interviews and stop talking Floyd before every single Pacman fight. Because he states one thing immediately post-fight and then another later on.

And the thing about being a persistent lier, is that you have to remember all the lies you tell.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Freddie Roach, trainer of WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, believes there is no reason for a rematch between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Marcos Maidana. The rematch, being carried by Showtime Pay-Per-View, is scheduled for September 13th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Maidana exceeded expectations in the first fight, which took place in May, by providing Mayweather with a much tougher challenge than expected. Mayweather won a twelve round majority decision with little to no controversy over the scoring.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Roach: I Fell Asleep During Mayweather-Maidana

What a coincidence Freddy, Pacquiao feel asleep violently during Pac/Marquez 4.

Comment

I used to like him... but he has become annoying as hell

Comment

Comment

Pac come on. I know you're Freddie's friend but you need to be honest and tell him to shut the hell up. He always uses mayweathers name nowadays. "Once manny beats x he'll go to fight mayweather." "This was our best camp yet." "If pacquiao loses we will consider retiring."

Comment

Freddie has gotten really sloppy and half-assed with his hype talk.

That fight was much better than most Floyd fights thanks to Maidana's aggression. Although I don't feel the rematch is necessary.

Comment

roach is the ultimate troll, the floyd ******s will be raging, wait, they already are like children

Comment

Originally posted by AnnunakiJesus View Post
                  Freddie has gotten really sloppy and half-assed with his hype talk.

That fight was much better than most Floyd fights thanks to Maidana's aggression. Although I don't feel the rematch is necessary.
                  of course not floyd stan, floyd got a gift like he did vs corales, floyd lost that fight, non nut huggers know that. Floyd could get knocked out and you would still claim he won

adios

Comment

An u call pac vs rios action......pac vs tim action......pac vs jmm OK U GOT A WINNER PAC GOIN DOWN JMM GOIN DOWN THEN ..........HUSH LIL PAC BOY DONT SAY A WORD ROACH GUNNA BUY U A HOLY BIRD ZZZZZZZZ'SSSSSSSSS NIGHT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X