• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should make things interesting...

Comment

AWWWW YISSSS

Comment

So now Floyd is forced to work with Oscar. If Golden Boy wants Pacquiao vs Mayweather then whats Mayweather gonna do? He cant fight cause he has no license to promote.

Comment

Still a shareholder? I bet it's a whole ****ing lot. Probably some high-performance units. Sigh. Life is good for some people.

Comment

This whole cold ward thing is beyond Richard & em, remember there's HBO & Showtime too, what are they going to do? let's say Tim and Danny fight, wich channel would get the nod?

things are getting interesting though!

Comment

Hmm, lots of fighters claimed their loyalty is with Schaefer and Haymon including Mayweather and Hopkins. Let's see how many of them actually stick to their guns. I think they probably stay working with GBP. Floyd may hire Schaefer to do negotiating for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
                How hard is it for that much combined $ to get a license?
                Somebody posted on here the complications to get a license.

I suppose they can by Richard (according to Doktor Sleepless) has a non compete clause so he can't do anything for a period of time.

Then Haymon has this lawsuit with Duva now. I suppose he can get a license?

Comment

i think this will be good... I bet you anything he is going over to haymon and Floyd....Floyd hates Oscar will a passion, it will be interesting to see what floyds move is now....haymon has a power house of a stable he advises.... I can see them starting a haymon promotions

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Wow.... Interesting times ahead.

no kidding......

wow.

Comment

Props to Schaefer! Fu*k that cokehead, cross-dressin', motherfu*ker! Who was holding it down while he was in rehab? I hope Schaefer, B-Hop, Floyd, and Haymon do something real big. Arum is a snake! There's a reason Oscar, Floyd, and Cotto went solo, and they all did better without him. There's a reason Rigo, Chavez, and Mikey Garcia are all trying to leave or renegotiate. Arum is poison.

Comment

Working...
                      X