Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any fighter in the history of the sport you can compare to manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at the Tito comparism,Manny would beat the breaks off of Tito.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      In the sport currently??? No, in boxing??? YES, and that man is James Toney
      James Toney?wtf?they fight nothing alike

Comment

Always thought he was the Filipino Jimmy Mclarnin. always twisting and turning, extremely accurate hooking with both hands. both guys could do it all, but they had that very "natural" style. Manny's style is the same, when he throws those weird punches it is like he was "built" to throw that way. this is the kind of boxing that is effective in the street, huge shots that sneak up on you coming in twos and threes

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          He's better than Tito. Tito was entertaining but well overrated.

Tito over rated? Dilusional much?? People tend to forget the monstrosity
          he was at 147... at 147...in his prime...he would have decapitated Paq within 4... Are you saying that Paq is better than Sweet pea....??? We all know how that went...

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
            Pac moves in and out and beats him like a drum.
            That's a great game plan...if you're a good boxer. Tito is a better boxer than Manny. Lol.

Comment

Rocky.

Both Rocky and Pac were created for the same reason.

Comment

no offense to Manny, but his style isnt exactly revolutionary. its pretty basic.

its just that the little he does, he does extremely well and with an outstanding speed and power combo, as well as the stamina to do it all night. Pac might be the overall best conditioned fighter of the last decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                  no offense to Manny, but his style isnt exactly revolutionary. its pretty basic.

its just that the little he does, he does extremely well and with an outstanding speed and power combo, as well as the stamina to do it all night. Pac might be the overall best conditioned fighter of the last decade.
                  I don't know man, Marquez is always in tip top shape and I've never seen him tired. At the same time I've never seen Pac tired either. It's a toss up IMO. I do agree with the rest of your post. The little guy is like a Tasmanian devil.

Comment

Originally posted by mannythebest View Post
                    Lol at the Tito comparism,Manny would beat the breaks off of Tito.
                    I'll go one better.... Vargas at 147, in his prime...murders Paq... Imagine what Tito would do...lol

Comment

People call Manny basic?really lmfao

Comment

Working...
                      X