Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios shares street fight story [ Ortiz took off running ]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Dude,i'm a tree".Literally.I love Rios.

Comment

Ortiz is a tree bro. Tree's don't run, they split.

Comment

Originally posted by theBEASTwithin View Post
        Rios growing on me.. would like to have a beer or 12 with this guy.. good times!
        I have to agree. He use to annoy the f u c k out of me, but he's a real dude and seems down to earth and approachable if you was to see him out and about.

Victor Ortiz on the other hand looks as fake as his chin is authentic.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          I have to agree. He use to annoy the f u c k out of me, but he's a real dude and seems down to earth and approachable if you was to see him out and about.

Victor Ortiz on the other hand looks as fake as his chin is authentic.
          I co sign with this. Even that Rios is border line ****** I rather hang out with him because he always is his true self

Comment

Rios is the real deal, that's what got me liking him in the first place. I'm thinking of driving down to the gym and hanging out with those dudes. Victor Ortiz is a straight *****

Comment

Hit Rios in the head with a baseball bat in a street fight he'd smile then start walking you down

If it wasn't for the Roach incident and Rios beating up smaller men for most of his career then i'd quite like the goof...

Comment

Rios is a cool dude and the garcia, entire RGBA and its not secret we all knew Ortiz is a bitch

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
                Wasn't there an actually video of Rios drunk fighting?
                yeah he got KD in a garage lol its somewhere on youtube, he talks about it making fun of the situation on one of ellie videos.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    I co sign with this. Even that Rios is border line ****** I rather hang out with him because he always is his true self
                    Hey you won't get any argument from me he has an IQ of a turnip but his personality is priceless. And as the saying goes "Real recognizes real."

Comment

This is why if they were to fight rios would inevitably make ortiz quit. Rios is just 10x the gangster ortiz is.

Comment

Working...
                      X