Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Andy Lee make Haymon/Kid Chocolate look foolish?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Andy Lee make Haymon/Kid Chocolate look foolish?

Andy Lee stepped right in and knocked out the guy Haymon and Kid Chocolate avoided by vacating not only their belt, but a career high payday. Do Haymon and KC look like complete idiots now? I'd be pissed if I was KC!

You can't make a person "look foolish" if they are already that. Dumb ass KC

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      You can't make a person "look foolish" if they are already that. Dumb ass KC
      good point. Maybe I should have said foolish-er or stupid-er

Comment

Originally posted by OldAndroidGuy View Post
        Andy Lee stepped right in and knocked out the guy Haymon and Kid Chocolate avoided by vacating not only their belt, but a career high payday. Do Haymon and KC look like complete idiots now? I'd be pissed if I was KC!
        No, Kid Chocolate already looked like a complete idiot when he turned down $1.4 million for a fight which would have been the first fight in which he was the headliner. The Lee/Koroba fight simply took it a step further by tattooing the word idiot across Quillin's forehead.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
          No, Kid Chocolate already looked like a complete idiot when he turned down $1.4 million for a fight which would have been the first fight in which he was the headliner. The Lee/Koroba fight simply took it a step further by tattooing the word idiot across Quillin's forehead.
          If you thought he was dumb before, take a look at his comments on his instagram page.

Comment

Great win for andy lee... And yes Quillen has to feel alittle salty he didn't get that win..

Comment

Al Haymon is a *****. The only reason he doesn't show up in public is because he knows he would get beat up. There's a group of boxing fans hunting for him at events to jump him. And Kid Chocolate is just the lowest form of life that could possibly exist. He is so disgusting, just disgusting. I think more highly of the toilet paper sitting next to my toilet than him, and this is no ****ing joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Al Haymon is a *****. The only reason he doesn't show up in public is because he knows he would get beat up. There's a group of boxing fans hunting for him at events to jump him. And Kid Chocolate is just the lowest form of life that could possibly exist. He is so disgusting, just disgusting. I think more highly of the toilet paper sitting next to my toilet than him, and this is no ****ing joke.
                Can you explain to us the manner in which you would destroy his life? Please and thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  Can you explain to us the manner in which you would destroy his life? Please and thank you
                  Whose life? I would beat the hell out of both with my fists or even with my FX Lightsaber that I picked up the other day which isn't even made for combat, I'd hit them so hard with it they wouldn't be able to get up.

Comment

I love Kid Chocolate talking about being positive and GOD, then posts a picture of a diamond pinky ring he purchased Most people that try to use God as their defense are bunch of hypocrites.

Comment

Working...
                    X